Classic Soda and Voom Package

FManke

Sigh....and January STILL not available.  The wait is killing me!  But hey, at least Southwest extended their schedule and as I suspected would happen I was able to book our outbound flights just no return yet

Doesn't seem to be showing up in the Australasia site yet which is rather unusual as normally they seem to keep the deals pretty simular to the US site. Personally I'm really hoping they come up with a Refreshment Package + VOOM! package.

2 hours ago, EmersonNZ said:

Doesn't seem to be showing up in the Australasia site yet which is rather unusual as normally they seem to keep the deals pretty simular to the US site. Personally I'm really hoping they come up with a Refreshment Package + VOOM! package.

With this latest offer, I'd be surprised if a Refreshment + Voom package did not appear quite soon

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

With this latest offer, I'd be surprised if a Refreshment + Voom package did not appear quite soon

Yeah I imagine we'll see it pretty soon. I've always felt a little upset about them not offering a simular deal for non alcohol packages so it'll be nice to see those who choose not to alcohol also get offered the saving on the internet package