Premium Coffee Options on Freedom of the Seas

Speggy

My wife and I got the deluxe beverage package and are big coffee drinkers. I've found conflicting information about these questions so I'm wondering if someone is able to clear it up 🙂

1. Are there any other spots besides Cafe Promenade and Windjammer to get Premium coffee that is included in the drink package? Maybe Main Dining Room at breakfast?

2. I've read that Cafe Promenade now carries Starbucks.  I know branded Starbucks kiosks are NOT included in the drink package, but since this is Cafe Promenade, are the Starbucks drinks included?

Thanks All! 😋 ☕

You're still g2g for the deluxe package for your specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade. The only times they aren't included is on ships that have a full Starbucks location on them. I think those are only on some Oasis and Quantum class ships anyway, so you'll be g2g on Freedom. 

Not sure about the MDR at breakfast for specialty coffee. 

Starbucks locations are only available on Allure of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Mariner of the Seas®, Navigator of the Seas®, Oasis of the Seas®, Symphony of the Seas®  Currently.  They will give "Stars" as usual when you purchase a drink but do not however honor the redemption of any starbucks promotions such as "Free Drinks."  None of the Items at a Starbucks Kiosk are included with any Drink Packages as well.  Cafe Promenade does have some coffee selections made with Starbucks beans (Seattle's Best) that can be obtained with a drink package.