Upgraded to Central Park Balcony 14617 on Allure

Jayb18

I was just upgraded to a central park balcony on Allure of the seas 3/26 using royalup.   Apparently my room has an obstucted view.   I was just wondering does anyone have any experience with this room or a comparable room.   It is definitely a nice change from interior at the front of the ship but just curious what to expect.

1 hour ago, Jayb18 said:

I was just upgraded to a central park balcony on Allure of the seas 3/26 using royalup.   Apparently my room has an obstucted view.   I was just wondering does anyone have any experience with this room or a comparable room.   It is definitely a nice change from interior at the front of the ship but just curious what to expect.

Not sure, possible a wall there at the end.  And/or limited view only 1 direction. 

32 minutes ago, Linda R said:

Not sure, possible a wall there at the end.  And/or limited view only 1 direction. 

Yeah looked it up it is against the bridge.  I can still fully see forward and to the right.  Never had a balcony room so I should still be nice.

26 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Depending on where on 14 expect noise from the pool deck

Is this a concern at night ?   Not too concerned about noise during the day.