Freedom to be a Diamond Plus Queen!!!! FR 4/17/23-4/21/23

Ampurp85

2 hours ago, FireFishII said:

Barnes and Noble have both an on-line and store present in New England. $50 is inexpensive.  I had a friend who forgot his Kindle and purchased a new one at the airport.  Take about expensive.  But he really had to have his Kindle for trip. 

Yeah, I had a coworker do that once. Left his charger and Kindle at home for a two-week conference and purchased both at the airport. I don't understand people who don't have a packing list. 

I am the packing list manager in my family.  I create a packing list for each person.  When the kids were younger (like 6), they had to lay out all items on their bed.  I would inspect their items vs the list.  Once I gave them the approval, they were allowed to pack their own back. But that does not mean that I have not left my own stuff behind.

5 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have a smidge of OCD and whenever I plan a group adventure there is always a packing list, a cool travel gadget list, and a-you-may-not-have-thought-of list. 

4 hours ago, FireFishII said:

I am the packing list manager in my family.  I create a packing list for each person.  When the kids were younger (like 6), they had to lay out all items on their bed.  I would inspect their items vs the list.  Once I gave them the approval, they were allowed to pack their own back. But that does not mean that I have not left my own stuff behind.

i’m about ready to embark on a packing list swap with you both tbh 

maybe there are gaps i am overlooking 😂

13 hours ago, asquared17 said:

i’m about ready to embark on a packing list swap with you both tbh 

maybe there are gaps i am overlooking 😂

Let's see if I can remember to pull mine out once I get home.  If I can remember (about to fly to AZ to visit my son and his family), I will send you a meesage with the list. But I agree, it is always good to see other's list to see if I can add anything to my list. 

22 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I don't understand people who don't have a packing list. 

My September Alaska list is already 90+ items long! I started this list a little early since I keep thinking of things I’d need in the cold that I wouldn’t need in the Caribbean. 

PS. Definitely read at dinner! If anyone thinks it’s rude they can spend the rest of the evening mad that you were out there enjoying your vacation your way. 
PPS. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can get a free Kindle book every month (from a list of about 10 newly-released options) so I dutifully choose a title every month and have amassed QUITE the stockpile! I like physical books but it’s very handy to just have them ready to go in the Kindle app for when I’m somewhere without a book. 

1 hour ago, DDaley said:

My September Alaska list is already 90+ items long! I started this list a little early since I keep thinking of things I’d need in the cold that I wouldn’t need in the Caribbean. 

PS. Definitely read at dinner! If anyone thinks it’s rude they can spend the rest of the evening mad that you were out there enjoying your vacation your way. 
PPS. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can get a free Kindle book every month (from a list of about 10 newly-released options) so I dutifully choose a title every month and have amassed QUITE the stockpile! I like physical books but it’s very handy to just have them ready to go in the Kindle app for when I’m somewhere without a book. 

I did have prime for years and amassed a large collection from it. I got rid of it in 2020 because I went WFH and we all use the company's prime. I support a lot of self-published writers and then take advantage of the sales. I currently have about 500+ books but I don't download them to every device. I did use to love physical books and had a big collection, but people would borrow them, ruin them and kill my joy. Now I don't have to worry about cracked spines, Cheetto dust and wine stains. 

2 hours ago, DDaley said:

I did not know this.  Another reason to move over to Kindle.  My husband has prime.  I will need to ask him about this tonight. 

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I did have prime for years and amassed a large collection from it. I got rid of it in 2020 because I went WFH and we all use the company's prime. I support a lot of self-published writers and then take advantage of the sales. I currently have about 500+ books but I don't download them to every device. I did use to love physical books and had a big collection, but people would borrow them, ruin them and kill my joy. Now I don't have to worry about cracked spines, Cheetto dust and wine stains. 

i would just constantly run out of space in my suitcase and books to read when i had physical books. i read too many on a trip to take them with. the new kindles are SO light. i do really love  kindle unlimited and then will support the authors by purchasing after i am sure i love the book 😂

Now that we have completely hijacked @Ampurp85 live blog, lets get back to the details.  Hi @Ampurp85 - is it really only 11 more days?  Are you all packed?  Have you made paper copies of everything or are you an electronic gal?  Can't wait for the start of your cruise and your people watching stories.  

2 hours ago, FireFishII said:

Now that we have completely hijacked @Ampurp85 live blog, lets get back to the details.  Hi @Ampurp85 - is it really only 11 more days?  Are you all packed?  Have you made paper copies of everything or are you an electronic gal?  Can't wait for the start of your cruise and your people watching stories.  

Lol all the blogs have been hijacked with important queries.

I am a combination of both. I only bring a hardcopy of my set sail pass and hotel/flight confirmations. I take screenshots and email myself important docs as well.

I still have to do the toiletries and my travel clothes. Travel clothes are a thing because I come from Chicago. It was 70 degrees yesterday and then 36 degrees. If it will be 70s, I will do capris, otherwise it will be yoga pants. That also means I need to leave space for jackets/coats.

My set sail has finally update and says my prime status, for almost a month now it wasn't showing. 

I know we were talking about Packing List and I thought I would upload the standard one I have and often give to my peeps. It is a word document, so formatting is a little wonky. 

Packing list

Bags

·         Checked baggage, anything over 23in.

·         Carry-on, anything under 22in to be on the safe side.

·         Personal items; backpack, weekender, etc.

o   Smaller bags like mini-backpacker, messenger bag, tote and/or foldable extra.

o   Bags to put dirty clothes and shows in.

Clothing

·         Smart casual: flowy dresses, slacks, button ups, blouses, dressy bottoms.

·         Fancy: if applicable includes dresses and suits.

·         T-shirts: my rule is half plus one. Meaning a five-day trip should be at least 3.

·         Shorts/workout: see t-shirt rule.

·         Pants: dependent upon the type of vacation.

·         Underwear: One and a half times preference. I.e. if 2x a day change, then 21 pairs for a 7 day vacation.

·         Sleepwear and socks: determined by style.

·         Shoes: at least three pairs, including flip flop/sandal/comfortable shoes.

Toiletries

·         Body wash/soap

o   Sugar body scrub, if you like to treat yourself.

·         Shampoo/conditioner

·         Hair products

o   Satin travel pillow slip if you have natural hair or wear braids.

·         Lotions

o   essential oils like coconut and vitamin E if you black

·         Smell goods

·         Toothpaste/toothbrush/mouthwash

·         Talc-free powder/chafing rub if you top-heavy or have rolls.

·         Downy wrinkle release spray

·         Make-up/skincare

o   Face/body wipes

o   Kleenex

o   Q-tips

o   Travel grooming kit with tweezer, nail file, etc.

o   Sunscreen/aloe

Medicine/safety/health

·         Lysol travel spray/wipes. Anything that kills germs.

·         First aid kit; make your own of items you use.

o   Band-aids

o   Gauze

o   Alcohol wipes

·         Medication: at least double for the duration of the trip

o   Bring two weeks of aspirin/Tylenol, allergy pills and vitamins.

·         Hand sanitizer.

Snacks

·         Anything you may not be able to get where you are going.

·         Mints/gum

·         Nuts/protein/granola bars.

Electronics

·         Portable fans, if you need one.

·         Laptop/phone and the charging cables

·         Kindle or other reading device…. such as books and magazines

·         Portable power bank

·         Extra charging units.

The Important stuff

·         Passport/ID

·         Cash/Credit cards/Debit cards

·         Travel documents like Visas, SetSail passes, Hotel and flight confirmations and tickets.

·         Emergency contacts, insurances, numbers for those services.

Miscellaneous. I change this with the trips.

·         Mairle Travel Cord Cable Organizer Portable Electronics Accessories Carrying Bag Storage Case, Purple

o   https://www.amazon.com/Mairle-Organizer-Portable-Electronics-Accessories/dp/B08ZN9MDHD/ref=sr_1_5?crid=21LFX3LBOEGAD&keywords=charging%2Bcords%2Bbag%2Bpurple&qid=1680901758&sprefix=charging%2Bcords%2Bbag%2Bpurple%2Caps%2C129&sr=8-5&th=1

·         Backpack Cooler Backpack 26 Cans Insulated Leak Proof

o  Amazon.com : Backpack Cooler Backpack 26 Cans Insulated Leak Proof for Women Men Beach Camping Picnic Fishing Hiking Lunch Backpack Waterproof Cooler : Sports & Outdoors

·         CERA+ Portable Mini Espresso Machine, 12V/24V Rechargeable Car Coffee Maker with Self-Heating,

o   https://www.amazon.com/CERA-Espresso-Compatible-Machine-Case/dp/B09J2CBCZQ/ref=sr_1_38?crid=2Y8TIGP57CRCU&keywords=portable%2Bcoffee%2Bmaker&qid=1680902029&sprefix=portable%2Bcoff%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-38&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.d977788f-1483-4f76-90a3-786e4cdc8f10&th=1

·         Portable Blender, PopBabies Personal Blender,Smoothie Blender. Rechargeable USB

o   https://www.amazon.com/Portable-PopBabies-Personal-Smoothie-Rechargeable/dp/B09F596BK7/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2K4UJJRQKEDT3&keywords=portable+blender+for+protein+shakes+popbabies&qid=1680902529&sprefix=portable+blender+for+protein+shakes+popbabies%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-4

Koonie 8-Inch Foldaway Oscillating Fan with Remote Control, 7200mAh Rechargeable Battery Operated

·          

o   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099579CDN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s02?ie=UTF8&th=1

The miscellaneous stuff gets changed and/or updated when I find something cool. 

7 Days to go...

Warm weather hit Chicago, it has been 70s and people are acting a plum fool.

Last week I had my annual physical and today I got a hair treatment. Selfcare and living my best life!

My thick curly hair will go in braids for the cruise, no fuss. Humidity and curls are not best friends. I plan to finish packing by Wednesday and complete any and all errands by Thursday. I found a ton of clearance Easter chocolates and will be bringing them for the crew, they aren't expired, just in pastel colors. 

I have been getting more targeted emails in regard to CP. Today I got one that says "Alicia, on this day next week, you will be on Freedom of the Seas." I thought that's a little creepy to be counting my days in CP like that. They didn't use to be so specific, maybe the interns up their game after the Premier pass fiasco. 

After reading @asquared17 blog and seeing her toiletries, I felt a smidge of shame. I am I not doing enough to stay looking two days over 21?????? Those commercials/ADs for Botox keeping popping up. Someone is trying to tell me something.....I mean sell me something 😜😅🤣.

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have been getting more targeted emails in regard to CP. Today I got one that says "Alicia, on this day next week, you will be on Freedom of the Seas." I thought that's a little creepy to be counting my days in CP like that. They didn't use to be so specific, maybe the interns up their game after the Premier pass fiasco. 

ummm that is HELLA creepy. ridiculously so. it’s giving big brother vibes (not in a cool way) 

premiere pass shenanigans 5ever!! 😂😂

After reading @asquared17 blog and seeing her toiletries, I felt a smidge of shame. I am I not doing enough to stay looking two days over 21?????? Those commercials/ADs for Botox keeping popping up. Someone is trying to tell me something.....I mean sell me something 😜😅🤣.

BE FREE OF MY SUFFERING AND TURMOIL!! 😂😅 i do not wish my toiletry affliction on anyone. i have actually heard botox is good for headaches but i am terrified of needles and it doesn’t matter what size they are. can’t do it. i’ll just keep up my skincare routine. we are young at heart and in face!!!

i also love the idea of bringing the candy for the crew although the packer in me is concerned about weight limits… which i know will not be a problem for you 😂 

happy you had a good day + clean bill of health AND hair treatment 💚 i was laughing when i read this, because i have a (much needed) haircut too, the monday before we leave 😂

On 3/29/2023 at 12:02 PM, Ampurp85 said:

I did it for my Grandeur sailing and I was so relaxed. You eat at a leisurely pace and then the rooms are open. 

We loved it on our Allure cruise last week. After the horrible flight and late night and all the travel woes, it was SO nice to just sit down and be pampered at Giovanni's in peace.

Since I missed the whole Kindle conversation while I was on my cruise, I'll jump in here. I am still using the Kindle Voyage, which is my absolute favorite version (my second one of this model), and is discontinued. I have no idea what I am going to do when it breaks, because I depend on being able to hold it in either hand and turn the pages from the side (the actual edge, not the screen). I don't believe that any of the newer models do this? I love that it works seamlessly with Libby for books from my library. If I eat alone, although not on cruises, I'm always reading from my Kindle, but it is also my wind-down activity when I'm in bed, before I fall asleep. I would be in TROUBLE if I ever forgot it on a trip! When I try to read paper books, I end up poking my finger on the side of the page to make it turn for the first few pages, I'm so used to turning pages that way. 

3 days to go.........

I am on my way to a pedi appointment but I thought I would post this. The first part I get almost every cruise but there is now a link for special request. So, if you need a baby crib, extra blankets, sharps container, etc. you can now request with this form. 

Dear Guest,
We’re looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
space
It’s extremely important to arrive during your pre-selected arrival time on boarding day. Space in the terminal can only accommodate a specific number of guests, so it's critical that you adhere to your arrival time! Those who arrive sooner will be turned away to avoid an overcrowding of guests at the terminal and asked to return during their scheduled time.

COMPLETE ONLINE CHECK-IN
If you haven’t already selected a time yet, we kindly ask you to please visit our app and complete your online check in.

BEFORE LEAVING HOME
Print your luggage tags (found in your Vacation Documents) and secure them to your bags. Then, once you arrive in the terminal, keep all of your travel documents – including your mobile or printed SetSail Pass – in hand. You'll need these items from the moment you arrive to the port all the way to boarding the ship, so don’t pack them away in your luggage!

STATEROOM REQUESTS
Fill out our Stateroom form today, to let us know any optional requests to make your sailing more comfortable. Requests are only accepted 3 days prior to sailing. 

PORT & PARKING INFORMATION
PortMiami currently has construction at both the bridge and tunnel entrances, so please plan for construction-related traffic delays.

Parking in Terminal A opens for embarking guests at 10 AM. If the parking in Terminal A fills up, the port staff will direct you to where you can drop off your luggage before heading to overflow parking. We'll have complimentary shuttles to take you to Terminal A for boarding.    

space

space
space
space
  • Locals should plan to be dropped off or use a ride-share service if available.
  • If you need driving directions to PortMiami, you can find them here and you can find parking information ahead of time here.

space
Royal Caribbean space App Store space Google Play
space
mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.creative.rccl.
space
Best Cruise Line 19 Running Overall Royal Caribbean
space
© 2023 Royal Caribbean International. Use of our various websites, mobile application(s), kiosks, and other digital platforms are subject to our Terms of Use.

Royal Caribbean Intl.
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132

The CP is also wonky, they list the UDP for $116 but you cannot purchase as it says "oh Ship!"

image.png.8f6e69e7b50938873619867e8c1f13d5.png

Happening to me too on an Alaska cruise - 3 night dropped from where I'ld purchased at 112.99 to 94.99 (where I had never seen it before). I cancelled my 112.99 and when trying to purchase again at 94.99, get the "oh ship".  It's the only price change I see since yesterday and it doesn't work. Oh well, patience is a virtue I hear.

6 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

3 days to go.........

I am on my way to a pedi appointment but I thought I would post this. The first part I get almost every cruise but there is now a link for special request. So, if you need a baby crib, extra blankets, sharps container, etc. you can now request with this form. 

STATEROOM REQUESTS
Fill out our Stateroom form today, to let us know any optional requests to make your sailing more comfortable. Requests are only accepted 3 days prior to sailing. 

We did it before our cruise - also got the email ahead of time, and the beds were NOT split in my kids' room as requested. We did have the distilled water waiting (I have a prescription that has to be used with a nasal rinse due to my horribly reactive sinuses) and we DID have that, but my TA also requested the distilled water for me and I just duplicated with the pre-cruise form. 

I hope it does start working for others!

20 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

We did it before our cruise - also got the email ahead of time, and the beds were NOT split in my kids' room as requested. We did have the distilled water waiting (I have a prescription that has to be used with a nasal rinse due to my horribly reactive sinuses) and we DID have that, but my TA also requested the distilled water for me and I just duplicated with the pre-cruise form. 

I hope it does start working for others!

I will say, thought, that the in-room QR code worked every time, in less than an hour from our request. This was on a completely full ship. We were able to have the teens' beds split that way, although our stateroom attendant did it while we were at dinner during our regular room service. He did check in with us during that hour window though, to see if we wanted early or late cleaning, and confirmed that it would be ok to set up the beds during the cleaning (which honestly isn't that much on embarkation day anyway since we just got into the rooms...)

Thanks @jbrinkm I'm hoping I have good luck with the QR code when I board.

The plan was always to fly into FLL because I hate MIA. Thankfully the airport is back open and flights are arriving and departing with only minor delays.

I have some updates and will share my packed bags when I get home from work.

On 4/3/2023 at 2:09 PM, Ampurp85 said:

14 Days to go...........

I had a busy work week trying to get as much if my work done, just in case the internet is bad on Freedom.

I did book an embarkation lunch at Giovanni's Italian kitchen. I don't know if it is me, but I could have sworn that it used to be 20% off specialty lunch and dinners if you prepurchase them in CP. The current deal is 15% so it was $22.40 with the gratuity. I really went back and forth because Freedom has El Loco Fresh (ELF), but I am sure since the ships are selling at capacity, ELF will be a madhouse on embarkation day. I know lots of people love Park Cafe, but ELF is my favorite complimentary option on Royal Ships.

I am super nervous about traditional dining. I am used to eating my dinner at my pace while reading my Kindle. I am trying to decide if it is rude to do that at a shared table 🤔. I mean I like to chat while dining but only if I am in the mood. Plus, I don't want to be judged for my eating habits. If the table is full of couples and people making smooches, all bets are off.

I would like to share that I am currently sitting at 77lbs of weight loss and managing my clinical depression without the use of meds. Now I am still fat, I prefer the term soft, but I have loss a considerable amount of weight and can fit a lot of the clothes I wore 10+ years ago. That means my favorite green flannel dress has made its way into the cruise clothes family. 

I am hoping these two weeks breeze by. 

This is tremendous! Congratulations. 😍

You be you at dinner.

Nice people make me want to get to know them. Having to force chit chat with tablemates that seem judgey is NOT fun. I almost always eat in Windjammer for that very reason.

Well less than a day to go.

I have checked into my flight and I have a good boarding position. My bags are packed and I am ready for vacation. The health questionnaire did not show up for my sailing,  I think they might have gotten rid of it.

So weirdly enough we had 80s for most of the week. Just wonderful weather, Saturday was the warmest at 86 degrees. Then Sunday came at it was rainy and 38 degrees. That's Chicago for you. I was hoping to avoid a coat but.....not trying to get sick.

My flight is at 5:30am and at midnight I just finished my work. I have to be at the airport around 3:30. I doubt I will be able to sleep for the 2hrs before I would have to get ready and leave. I'm too anxious, but in a good way.

@asquared17I took a photo of how I package my one multivitamin, in gummy form, that I take. I usually put a week's worth in those small containers and place them in all bags I carry. Very simple girl here.

This was by far my easiest pack, I have everything I needed, plus a couple of extra outfits just in case.

The app has everything populated, so I know when the shows are, the dining menus and all the activities. Of course nothing can be added until I connect to the ships wifi.

20230417_001326.jpg

20230417_001208.jpg

20230416_220956.jpg

TODAY’S THE DAYYYYYY!!!!!

i am loving the carryon - i remember you saying you’d ordered a new one since the soft side case got tossed around last time and the color is great, very sleek!!

i think you should be boarding now or in the air (i can never do timezone math) so i’m anxiously awaiting a report that you’ve made it safely to FLL 💚

excited finding nemo GIF

ps: nice gummy multivitamin 😍 and you know i love a mini container also 💚

Embarkation day!!!!!!!

So I have to say it was a weird day for me. I actually had one of the best travel experiences I have had since pre-pandemic. I got no sleep and took a Lyft around 2:45am. My driver was nice and friendly. He never cruised before and thought the cheapest room was $500/night. I spent the 45min ride telling him all my tips and tricks. TSA precheck doesn't open until 4am at MDW. I made it there at 3:45 and was the fifth person in line. The regular line was ridiculous and the guy said the first 10 of us looked beautiful and happy so he opened at 3:50. I was sitting at my gate before 4am. Boarding would start at 5am.

Shenanigans started early. A group of vintage best friends were have a girls week in fort Lauderdale, they got coffees and popcorn, they had a flask that poured something strong in that coffee. They sat 2 rows behind me on the plane and I could hear them talking about fluffing nuffers. There were also a family of little ones who were flying the first time. Both the 2 and 3 y/o pooped themselves at the anticipation and were coming over to people telling them. It was cute but funky. There was also a retired vintage who had a sash that said " Retired Bitch" and a pin that said high five or butt slap. I thought that was cuckoo bananas.

It was 26 degrees and snow flurries when I left. We boarded on time but they had to de-ice the plane so we were delayed. The best part was it was 26 empty seats, so I got my aisle seat and the middle was open. So much room to be free. Flight went off without any other problems. I slept for an hour then woke up to the vintages giggling about rusty balls....??? I got my Southwest snack mix and a coke zero. Little side rant.....that snack mix must be from God. It's perfect, the right amount of ingredients and seasonings. But I ate my two bags and slept another hour. We were about 20mins delayed but still good time. I promptly went to the bathroom to use 3 or 4 body wipes to feel refreshed and changed into my shorts.

I have never worn these shorts and didn't realize they were scandalous. I like to keep my sweet thigh meat covered and when I sit they rise and show too much. But I am glad because at 10am it was already close to 80. I scheduled my Lyft and waited about 8min. I also want to say FLL was a mess, I have never see it so crowded. I felt bad for all the people with delayed flights.

My driver Jorge, spoke little English so it was a quiet ride to port Miami. I made it there at 11am on the dot and walked right on the ship. Of course there was a line full of people who had later boarding times. I went to my muster station and then to Schooners, chocolate martini,I am typing this and waiting for my Giovanni's Italian kitchen lunch.

Stray observations......

My app never had the health questionnaire but I kept getting prompted about it. They also didn't ask anything when I boarded

My app list my table and dining room for traditional dining. Deck 5 and table 923

I'm using my diamond day internet and its fast.

Freedom looks beautiful and her paint looks fresh, especially in comparison to thr carnival ships in her vicinity.

Now I decided to post a picture of my scandalous legs and me and my brother from the Oasis cruise.

20230114_124949.jpg

20230417_120803.jpg

20230417_102241.jpg

AND HERE WE GO!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

The regular line was ridiculous and the guy said the first 10 of us looked beautiful and happy so he opened at 3:50. 

THIS is what dreams are made of. WE LOVE AN EFFICIENT PROCESS. i’m weeping.  

A group of vintage best friends were have a girls week in fort Lauderdale, they got coffees and popcorn, they had a flask that poured something strong in that coffee. They sat 2 rows behind me on the plane and I could hear them talking about fluffing nuffers. There were also a family of little ones who were flying the first time. Both the 2 and 3 y/o pooped themselves at the anticipation and were coming over to people telling them. 

AND WE ARE BACK. i love your stories and observations. dying over this and the tiny smalls who literally pooped their pants in excitement. and then telling people. dead. 

I have never worn these shorts and didn't realize they were scandalous. I like to keep my sweet thigh meat covered and when I sit they rise and show too much

starting the trip off with a scandal, i see!!! i’m kidding 💚 J always wears shorts when we travel but i am in a similar boat as you, so i applaud this choice 💚

My driver Jorge, spoke little English so it was a quiet ride to port Miami. I made it there at 11am on the dot and walked right on the ship.

we will be doing the FLL > MIA uber for our december cruise, so i’m always happy to hear when this has gone smoothly. 

I went to my muster station and then to Schooners, chocolate martini,I am typing this and waiting for my Giovanni's Italian kitchen lunch.

YES!! the giovanni’s lunch!! can’t wait for more on this 

Now I decided to post a picture of my scandalous legs and me and my brother from the Oasis cruise

you’re a total babe. 😍 i love the purple hair!! i’m laughing because your brother’s glasses remind me of tony stark/iron man. and i love your specs too!!

im so glad you’re there safely and you made it aboard!!!

I have never worn these shorts and didn't realize they were scandalous. I like to keep my sweet thigh meat covered and when I sit they rise and show too much. But I am glad because at 10am it was already close to 80.

Thick thighs save lives! 

I will die on this hill. 🤣

Now I decided to post a picture of my scandalous legs and me and my brother from the Oasis cruise.

A PICTURE OF YOUR BROTHER!!! We've been waiting for this since your last blog! I can see why people were hitting on him - he looks kind and has a great smile (like yours!). 

Lunch at Giovanni's was everything!!!!!! I asked for the smallest meatball Gigante and was happy. Anthony was super friendly and I met a nice vintage named Linda. The staterooms were opened at 1 and I just finished lunch. I am heading to the staterooms.

Also thanks for raising my self confidence with all the niceties. Love you all bunches. My brother is kind, and has great energy.

20230417_122403.jpg

20230417_122855.jpg

20230417_123857.jpg

20230417_125322.jpg

20230417_125326.jpg

20230417_130550.jpg

20230417_132148.jpg