Priority Suite Boarding Question

Hello- I have a two tiered question. We are sailing Harmony 11/2017 and booked a crown loft suite. We are traveling with (3) other couples who did not book Suites. Can they join us on priority boarding? Also we are going to be diamond on this cruise as well. Can we sneak some of our party into EITHER the suite lounge or the diamond lounge for some before dinner drinks???

I asked RCI Customer Service about this when we were booked in a suite and my parents were not and they said they could only do that if the booking number was the same. In reality through when we went to the port they allowed us all to check in together so it is worth a try. You do sound like you will have a lot of people checking in together at the same time though so they may not be as lenient.

With regards to the lounges I have always seen they are pretty strict on entry and check out any people they haven't seen before to confirm they are allowed in the lounge, so I think you will be out of luck there. The lounges are already busy with people who are allowed in and the first time we went in they came around the tables to check that you were allowed in. After that they just checked any new people in who came in throughout the cruise as they get to know the people pretty well. Their cruise documentation makes it clear that friends and family travelling with you that do not meet access rules are not allowed in. This is one rule I haven't seen them bend.

Enjoy your cruise.