can you link reservations online or in app?

having trouble locating the option to link reservations online, maybe because it doesn’t exist?  ive seen people saying they’ve done it when searching other posts - just never how they did it.  

was the option removed and now you have to call?  we have 6 cabins all booked separately, some even through different websites/agencies, and hoping to be able to link them all so we can make reservations for dining, entertainment etc together as needed.  any and all help is appreciated!

Yes, you should be able to link the reservations through the Cruise Planner as @Pooch showed above... we always link our traveling group and have 3 cabins all booked with different travel agencies on our upcoming sailing...

image.thumb.png.b65183db2dbd8cc1a03a2ac4a8916989.png

*** However, linking through the Cruise Planner does NOT link table reservations in the MDR or in any specialty restaurants you may book. So, you can purchase specialty dining for other passengers on other linked reservations, but you should still call Royal (or I believe you can e-mail "rcldining@rccl.com") to ensure you all sit at the same table if that's the plan (especially the Main Dining Room)! Someone from each party/reservation will likely have to confirm as well (YMMV as they say).

Booking entertainment, excursions, etc., is easy since you are not selecting specific seats so no follow-up with Royal is needed. It can sometimes be a little quirky... If someone on another reservation purchased something, you cannot cancel it on their behalf. It can be a pain if there is a CP sale and you want to cancel & repurchase the item. I guess you could always get the sign-ins for the other accounts in that situation...

image.png.7760c14bf7bf6a091f03791803a44c48.png

Just remember this has nothing to due with adjusting cruise fare, etc... only the person that made the reservation (or their TA if applicable) can speak with Royal directly to make pricing adjustments. The linking through the CP is only for items listed in the Cruise Planner.

I think the word "linking" is being used in multiple ways in this thread which could be confusing to the poster and future readers.  "Adding" a reservation (yours or someone elses) makes it visible in cruise planner for viewing and purchasing cruise planner items.  "Linking" reservations (at least to my understanding) means connecting multiple reservations as a group for dining purposes.  Linking requires a call to Royal (or to your TA).

5 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

I think the word "linking" is being used in multiple ways in this thread which could be confusing to the poster and future readers.  "Adding" a reservation (yours or someone elses) makes it visible in cruise planner for viewing and purchasing cruise planner items.  "Linking" reservations (at least to my understanding) means connecting multiple reservations as a group for dining purposes.  Linking requires a call to Royal (or to your TA).

Yes, when "Linking,"  the other parties need to call in to approve the linking.  At times they'd ask for a conference call.