Izumi Habachi

Babycakes52

Hi Matt!  90 days before boarding HOTS.  Matt, you are the best with getting us lots of information for our cruise vacations.  I want to book Izumi Habachi Specialty Restaurant but is there an additional cost for certain items on the menu?  I thought it was one price for the dinner and that's it.  Can you tell me what's included in that $50.99 price?  Thank you so much!!! 

Carol G.

Consider this older sample menu:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/media-assets/pmc/content/dam/menus/en/teppdinner/TEPPDINNER.pdf

If you desire a combo that includes more than one protein there is an additional charge:

image.jpeg.e07cfcbddc2d53a732531cc246659991.jpeg

In this older pricing structure "Classic" single protein is included while the "Premier Combo" option is slightly more.

Prices have since increased so consider the Classic as included for $50.99.

12 hours ago, Wilson said:

Just noticed hibachi lunch is being offered in the cruise planner. We normally go to dinner, but seeing that it's 40% less expensive at lunch we are now skipping breakfast. 😆 

Just make sure it’s the Izumi Hibachi lunch and not the Izumi sushi lunch. 

On 3/13/2023 at 8:27 PM, Ryan79 said:

You get either package with the prebooking price. There is no upcharge. The difference in charge ONLY applies if you don’t book and pay in advance. 

Thank you for this! I have been looking for this exact answer for some time. I was able to book the Hibachi Experience dinner when it was blip/sale for only $28.99 but want the combo, so didn't know how they would charge me the difference.