Pizza and Side Dishes

Numerous cruises on RC [Diamonds] We love the pizza in the evenings from various locations [based on what ship you're on] It is so much fun to watch our fellow cruisers. Here is the issue: Are we the only ones that would like to have better sides to go with the pizza? We suggest small side salads, maybe a side of bread sticks and cheese, instead of the strange grilled vegetables that look like they were dug up off the bottom of the sea. We love cruising RC but would love a better selection of sides.

Hmmm...while do thin a fresh side salad could be nice I can see where it might be difficult. Lettuce would wilt next to the heat of the ovens so they'd have to have a more powerful cooling tray. And pre-dressed salads don't do well in large batches so there would either need to be self-serve dressing or a subway-like system for the staff to dress your salad as it's made behind the glass.

BUT I do think they have the capacity as is to do the bread or cheesesticks so I think that might be a good idea to pass along to Royal. Also...dipping sauces. I love me a good dipping sauce Lol

53 minutes ago, Bob Johnson said:

I really liked the sides on Symphony of the Seas pizza area (not sure if it is different on other ships). It was nice that they were not bread based sides as I was already getting a lot of bread with the pizza.

I'm actually with you.I really enjoy the caprese salad thing with my pizza. feels refreshing and I don't feel too guilty having Sorrento's an hour before or after dinner 😅