Hotels in Port Canaveral

Tayy

Hello All

I have cruise booked with the mariner of the seas July 21st out of Port Canaveral (this is my first cruise with Royal Caribbean) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions where I should book a hotel. I am trying to find something fairly close to the terminal. 

Thank you 

They aren't cheap.  We have used the Radisson, which provides a shuttle and cruise parking, if you buy a package.  We've also tried Coco Beach Best Western.  All have raised prices since the re-start.  I can't tell from your post whether you have a car, but closer to I-95 or the airport the hotel prices are lower.  You'll hear from other members about their favorite hotels, but expect higher prices in the summer.

We've stayed in the Country Inn & Suites. they offer a shuttle $$. But you can walk to a couple of restaurants. Also stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites restaurants walkable but have to cross the highway. Though you can get food delivered , does have a nice bar area. might me able to see the ship from your room if on the correct side of the hotel.

One thing that's kind of neat if you're there during a rocket launch ; you can see them.

• Tayy changed the title to Hotels in Port Canaveral