New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I booked these pkgs on every sailing that it offered it BUT I purchased 2, each time….meaning that I actually purchased 6 of them.  I wonder if they will give me $50 for each of them….$100 per cruise…$300 total ?

People over on cc seem to be getting refunded $50 per person (100 per package). Not sure if that's another glitch or if you've got $600 coming your way!

2 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

I was thinking the same thing! I booked it once under my name and once under Christine’s just in case! Would be funny if we get the $100.

I got $200 OBC in my account today, as I booked one Premier under myself and one under my mom in the same room.  I already spent it booking other things. LOL

I reserved this Premiere Package for a cruise later this year that is me solo. Imagine my surprise when checking my cruise planner just now and seeing $100 OBC!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I was only wondering if the $50 had shown up yet!

It's also showing up as $100 OBC for my summer cruise with the kiddos. Wahoo!

I recieved $200 OBC in my account but no idea how it breaks down as we are being refunded for 2 Premier Passes as well as 3 Atlantis "glitch" tickets. OK with the Pass being canceled as it was rescinded after only a day but pretty miffed about Atlantis as we booked that over 2 weeks ago. My kid has been binging Atlantis videos in anticipation since then and now at over $300 p/p it ain't happening. 

Not cool RC. 😒

Mine just showed up...BUT I used obc to get mine...so I got the hundred but not my initial 89.00 back.  I originally had 100obc, used it to buy the package ,leaving me with 11.00. Now it shows 111.00. So I assume the actual refund obc will show up later

1 hour ago, Montemy2419 said:

It is normally priced at $269 per person.  They had a 1 day "oops" sale on Feb 28th and it was listed for only $69 per person.  (Someone said that it's been raised to over $300 per person now ! )

We just got the email today that it was a pricing mistake but for our troubles RC is giving us $50 onboard credit. Nice of them to give the gesture because if they didn't give a little something then the backlash would of been bad.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 6.51.47 PM.png

Wow! This is bad!

My sail is in 4 days, I haven't received the email yet and I hope I don't get it.  Why should I have to pay for someone else mistakes? $50 does nothing to help with my plans. It would be terrible to mess with my plans when nothing else is available in this short notice. 

43 minutes ago, Rakaia said:

I recieved $200 OBC in my account but no idea how it breaks down as we are being refunded for 2 Premier Passes as well as 3 Atlantis "glitch" tickets. OK with the Pass being canceled as it was rescinded after only a day but pretty miffed about Atlantis as we booked that over 2 weeks ago. My kid has been binging Atlantis videos in anticipation since then and now at over $300 p/p it ain't happening. 

Not cool RC. 😒

We had the same thing happen to us. We lost the Premier Package and Aquaventure on the same sailing.  Pretty upset they waited until the price had gone up $90 per person to let us know they were not honoring Aquaventure.  To add insult to injury, RC did not load CCC  zipline, hot air balloon, jet skis and a few other items to the Oasis planner. They did load them to Independence (there the same time/same day) and now they are almost all sold out. I confirmed this with Resolutions and they had no answer as to how/why this happened. They couldn’t sell me anything since they are not loaded to the Oasis planner. They opened a ticket. They still have not loaded them to the planner even after acknowledging they had never loaded them. We sail in 116 days. All I can say is just wow. Do better Royal Caribbean. 

18 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It will usually show up in the top banner.

obc  .jpg

Thanks. I'm not seeing anything yet. My banner looks like this, sans the Onboard credit listing. Hope they get that posted soon, since they sent the emails about the cancellations. Grrrrrr.

19 minutes ago, BethGR said:

Thanks. I'm not seeing anything yet. My banner looks like this, sans the Onboard credit listing. Hope they get that posted soon, since they sent the emails about the cancellations. Grrrrrr.

If you are using a mobile, click the 3 bars in the upper left hand corner and obc will show at the bottom. 

50 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Mine just showed up...BUT I used obc to get mine...so I got the hundred but not my initial 89.00 back.  I originally had 100obc, used it to buy the package ,leaving me with 11.00. Now it shows 111.00. So I assume the actual refund obc will show up later

i think it is in lieu of the OBC you used to book?

although, now that i’m saying this, i guess it doesn’t totally make sense if we’re getting an 89 cc refund AND the credit. 

by that math, then we’d get the $89 in OBC as well?? 

…my head hurts. 😂

1 hour ago, ScottD said:

I'm in that same boat.  I belive you are right that the refund of original OBC will come when they actually cancel the package, mine all still show as booked.

I also looks like the order they are working is by cruise departure date as my close in one show the 100obc, but later departures don't yet.

Also think they probably have a program written to do this and I imagine the are doing all the credits of OBC, then will go back and do all the cancellations of packages, resulting in the refunds

Instead of freaking out, I'm going to give it 24 hours to sort out.  Good grief.

It's probably my experience talking, but I've learned to never spend OBC that comes from some IT mistake right away - I always wait a few days to make sure they've had it all worked out.  There's currently no OBC for my sailing like there was an hour ago, but I also have no "invoice" for cruise planner purchases.  They'd given me $200 OBC (one for each purchase I'd made, but I'd canceled 3 of them already, so I knew that $200 was too much and was an error).

welp the $100 OBC disappeared after i canceled the pass, so there’s that 😅😂

to be fair though, i wasn’t expecting anything anyway. i’ll still wait to see what shakes out, as this seems to very much still be in flux. 

edit: it’s missing from BOTH reservations so there is definitely still shenanigans going on. def going to let it rest for now and see what happens tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, asquared17 said:

welp the $100 OBC disappeared after i canceled the pass, so there’s that 😅😂

to be fair though, i wasn’t expecting anything anyway. i’ll still wait to see what shakes out, as this seems to very much still be in flux. 

edit: it’s missing from BOTH reservations so there is definitely still shenanigans going on. def going to let it rest for now and see what happens tomorrow. 

Looks like the credit dissapeared from everyone... hope they don't realized they messed up AGAIN and re send 50 bucks to everyone. I mean i don't even care at this point as long as I have my original OBC back in my account when this is all done so I can use it for the internet that I thought I was getting way cheaper, lol

8 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I agree with @SpeedNoodles we should give it time. I canceled nothing. I will wait for things to settle.

Absolutely agree! Especially when it's a low $$$ amount item. On a much larger scale, during the pandemic, I felt bad for the many that panicked and cancelled their sailings before Royal cancelled them and lost out on the 125% FCC, etc.