New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

35 minutes ago, Marlena said:

Anyone else wondering why they haven't made any statements about this yet?? I was expecting an error email by now.

My guess is they’re still mulling over what they’re going to do and how they’re going to turn this mess into an “enhancement” to your cruise experience.

17 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My guess is they’re still mulling over what they’re going to do and how they’re going to turn this mess into an “enhancement” to your cruise experience.

It blows my mind that I can still see it in my Cruise Planner (albeit "sold out") as well as in my Order History as "Booked".

I know it's not going to happen, but you'd think there would be some communication from RC, at least within the Cruise Planner.  I don't do Facebook or Twitter, so I've only seen the copy/paste of their communication with other people.

I was going to say, if they are like my company, it's been referred to Legal and Corporate Communications/Public Relations to come up with a resolution first which would then be sent to Finance to see if the proposed solution is doable. This would be followed by heavy back and forth negotiations between Corp Comm and Finance until one relents to the other. All the while the intern who made this mistake is being sent to work a customer care desk to atone for his sins, unless he's a nepotism hire in which case they probably promote him. 

40 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

This is on the web.  Says refunds are in the making so guess we will see!

I'll believe only what they communicate to me directly at this point in the form of a refund. Because CS said one thing Saturday and a completely different thing today to those who reached out. So who knows? Hopefully they'll reach out sooner rather than later because my cruise begins on Wonder in 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, SweetPea said:

I was going to say, if they are like my company, it's been referred to Legal and Corporate Communications/Public Relations to come up with a resolution first which would then be sent to Finance to see if the proposed solution is doable. This would be followed by heavy back and forth negotiations between Corp Comm and Finance until one relents to the other. All the while the intern who made this mistake is being sent to work a customer care desk to atone for his sins, unless he's a nepotism hire in which case they probably promote him. 

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

1 hour ago, SweetPea said:

Sounds pretty accurate to me!! 

monkeys.jpg

16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I booked these pkgs on every sailing that it offered it BUT I purchased 2, each time….meaning that I actually purchased 6 of them.  I wonder if they will give me $50 for each of them….$100 per cruise…$300 total ?

I was thinking the same thing! I booked it once under my name and once under Christine’s just in case! Would be funny if we get the $100.

24 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I think it will be for both cruise but one letter????? Maybe.........I don't know because it doesn't list any reservations numbers. 

just checked and my december oasis cruise doesn’t have the pass money back to the OBC yet. so i may have to chase it down if not resolved. 

but who knows how long of a process this is; could just be the first round and they’re going down a list from soonest to latest. i’ll definitely give it some more time. 

1 hour ago, asquared17 said:

just checked and my december oasis cruise doesn’t have the pass money back to the OBC yet. so i may have to chase it down if not resolved. 

but who knows how long of a process this is; could just be the first round and they’re going down a list from soonest to latest. i’ll definitely give it some more time. 

I’m guessing it needs to go into some sort of refund or cancelled status in the Cruise Planner first and then we’ll get the OBC posted. Mine is still not cancelled and into refund status yet… it’s likely going to take some time… maybe a couple of days. We’ll see!

Wait for Royal to update this purchase from Booked to a cancelled or refund status...

image.jpeg

Here's an old purchase in "Refund" status...

image.thumb.jpeg.06914d19bd089e1a0c3b84def5a7b1f1.jpeg

6 hours ago, Carlos A. said:

Why would they cancel the Atlantis Aquaventure? 

It is normally priced at $269 per person.  They had a 1 day "oops" sale on Feb 28th and it was listed for only $69 per person.  (Someone said that it's been raised to over $300 per person now ! )

We just got the email today that it was a pricing mistake but for our troubles RC is giving us $50 onboard credit. Nice of them to give the gesture because if they didn't give a little something then the backlash would of been bad.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 6.51.47 PM.png

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I want $50 OBC for my two cruises too because I WOULD have booked it if it had been available... 😂🤪

@Cactus527

Fiona I feel that in my deep soul! I want a free $50! I spent all day Saturday and half of Sunday TRYING to book it! Should get obc for my efforts! 🤣

(For some reason can't remove the tag in the quote)