New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

just purchased for our upcoming harmony and oasis cruises.

it will be interesting to see if they honor this... we don't really care much for the tour, but the veuve and the internet alone are worth the price.

i guess we are all in for a potentially rude awakening tomorrow when they figure out what shenanigans have gone down over the weekend...

also committed the cardinal sin of using OBC instead of a CC to purchase for our december cruise, so if they refund, i am not sure how that will shake out.

16 minutes ago, Vwjo said:

Dang.  Just read the fine print.  This only good for sailing departing between March 14th to December 31, 2023.  We sail next February.

People keep mentioning this, but I believe that is just the standard language for the 35% Off Cruise Favorites sale - it shows on every page of the Cruise Planner. Its not specific language for this package.

36 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

just purchased for our upcoming harmony and oasis cruises.

it will be interesting to see if they honor this... we don't really care much for the tour, but the veuve and the internet alone are worth the price.

i guess we are all in for a potentially rude awakening tomorrow when they figure out what shenanigans have gone down over the weekend...

also committed the cardinal sin of using OBC instead of a CC to purchase for our december cruise, so if they refund, i am not sure how that will shake out.

It will be interesting for sure. If you are talking about your Pre-cruise OBC (I did the exact same thing), you can just cancel it, and your OBC should be immediately returned, and then you can rebook with your CC.

1 hour ago, Leroyr55 said:

This is definitely worth it just for the all access tour. It’s around $160.00 per person on my May HOS cruise.  My question is if hundreds of people purchase this how are they going to accompany all of them? If you buy just the tour it is only available on two days. 

On my sailing in December, it is now showing as sold out. I figured they had to only sell a certain number. 

18 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

i find the selling out part is weirdly encouraging? bc it seemed like there was no cap to the purchases and we were all envisioning an overcrowded tour 😂

Or maybe the bean counters have been called in from their golf courses and are now trying to do some frantic damage control 😂

15 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Or maybe the bean counters have been called in from their golf courses and are now trying to do some frantic damage control 😂

hahaha just let us keep our shiny deal!!! lord knows we spend enough on cruises 😅

i was rereading this thread and someone mentioned they’d called in and that this was an introductory offer they were piloting to potentially replace the key. 

in which case… we are all happy to volunteer as tribute!!!

I was able to get it for my Mariner 2024 Jan sailing, we have 3 in the cabin so I purchased 2. I was hoping it would sell out because I imagine they will have to limit the amount of purchases. I'm thinking of getting it for my April Freedom sailing but it's only 4 nights and I already got early check-in. Plus I'm solo and not a wine drinker. I love the champagne though.🤔

14 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I was able to get it for my Mariner 2024 Jan sailing, we have 3 in the cabin so I purchased 2. I was hoping it would sell out because I imagine they will have to limit the amount of purchases. I'm thinking of getting it for my April Freedom sailing but it's only 4 nights and I already got early check-in. Plus I'm solo and not a wine drinker. I love the champagne though.🤔

this was me.

a bottle of veuve AND the internet? 

say LESS. 😂

15 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

hahaha just let us keep our shiny deal!!! lord knows we spend enough on cruises 😅

i was rereading this thread and someone mentioned they’d called in and that this was an introductory offer they were piloting to potentially replace the key. 

in which case… we are all happy to volunteer as tribute!!!

It wasn't offered on either of my cruises or I would have snapped it up too, but I have everything crossed for those of you who got it that you will be able to keep it. 🤞🤞🤞

16 hours ago, Rackham said:

DIGITAL TERMS OF USE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, Section 18. Purchases, Paragraph 2

We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery.  Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments.  We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an 

Yup sold out for Freedom in November too. Let’s see what happens 🤞

24 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

to be honest, i’m pretty surprised it “lasted” as long as it did.

i think it was almost a full 24 hours, right? 

I think the fact that it's the weekend is probably significant in that respect but it's kind of a dumb thing to launch a new product over a weekend without having someone in authority to monitor it.

I just did a quick check on cruise planner/ for Wonder in October for comparison.

"officer lunch" (chops lunch) $50

"exclusive food and wine pairing with sommelier" (chefs table) $170

"inside access tour" (all access tour) $318

2 device internet  $224.

Laundry Service $35  

Bottle of Veuve Clicquot $114.

I have a feeling someone in IT missed a 9...  $88.99 instead of $889.99

Just received a reply from Royal on FB Messenger:

Hi, Jennifer. Recently, there was an error in our online package booking system, which allowed guests to purchase The Premier Pass. Unfortunately, this product is not available for Royal Caribbean International guests. As a result, The Premier Pass has been removed from My Cruise Planner. We’re sorry for any confusion caused by this.

16 minutes ago, JennG010203 said:

Hi, Jennifer. Recently, there was an error in our online package booking system, which allowed guests to purchase The Premier Pass. Unfortunately, this product is not available for Royal Caribbean International guests. As a result, The Premier Pass has been removed from My Cruise Planner. We’re sorry for any confusion caused by this.

yep....too good to be true, lol

15 minutes ago, JennG010203 said:

shocked philip j fry GIF

35 minutes ago, Peter D said:

I just did a quick check on cruise planner/ for Wonder in October for comparison.

"officer lunch" (chops lunch) $50

"exclusive food and wine pairing with sommelier" (chefs table) $170

"inside access tour" (all access tour) $318

2 device internet  $224.

Laundry Service $35  

Bottle of Veuve Clicquot $114.

I have a feeling someone in IT missed a 9...  $88.99 instead of $889.99

Thanks for doing the math for us.  I just went and rechecked to see if it had been removed from the 2 cruises I was able to book it.  We have a total of 5 cruises booked and yesterday the Premier Pass showed up on 2 of them.  Today only 1 of the cruises lists that it's available to purchase.

They haven't cancelled the Atlantis Aquaventure yet and on the same cruise we booked the Premier Pass so it will be fun next month to see if RC takes the perks away.