New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

21 minutes ago, Cruiser3812 said:

Our surf and stream package for two devices was $144 so I just canceled it. We are saving $55 and are getting the internet plus the other things that are mentioned in the first post.

I'd recommend not canceling any internet you already purchased as I think the chance of them honoring this price is extremely low due to the sheer size of the mistake.  You can always cancel the internet 2 days before you sail if they haven't cancelled the premier package out from under you by then.

2 hours ago, MerryLoves2Cruise said:

I booked 2 separate reservations for myself and my spouse.  If I only need one reservation for both of us, I have until September to cancel the other one.  I was just worried about the wording that said "for 2", but I didn't trust it.  

Either way, I am so sure Royal made a mistake with this and we are all going to be disappointed when they cancel it and offer an apology and tell us the real price is per person per day 😬

Yes, this is what I did as well for now. And we’re sailing in September as well. So I guess now it’s just wait and see.

People on the other site are confirming they called and were informed it was only necessary to click one name when purchasing,  and it covers both adults. Kids are also allowed whenever alcohol isn't involved (I guess that means boarding and the tour?). They were also already refunded if they paid for two people

18 minutes ago, ScottD said:

People on the other site are confirming they called and were informed it was only necessary to click one name when purchasing,  and it covers both adults. Kids are also allowed whenever alcohol isn't involved (I guess that means boarding and the tour?). They were also already refunded if they paid for two people

Kids are included whenever alcohol isn't involved? Oh my goodness, my kiddos are going to be so excited! 🤞

2 hours ago, knewby said:

Posting her what I discovered on another forum.  There is a new package that looks to have just appeared in cruise planner overnight, Premier Pass Package.  If you're booking online, it's on the top menu called "packages".  From what i've read seems hit or miss, some people have available, some don't, but the benefits seem too good to be true.

Price is 88.99 per package. I've called Royal myself to confirm that 1 package covers the 2 guests for the activities listed and have booked one for upcoming 3/25 sailling.  We see if it holds up, cause it's a steal of a deal.

I paid 127 just for voom 6 months ago, so i save 40 dollars just cancelling that and buying this package, plus all the other benefits.

What's Included

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer's lunch (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

YMMV on the availability, just sharing for those that probably would never have noticed if not trolling cruise forums daily up until our departure 🙂

Thank you for giving us such a great tip !

We are booked on a 4 day and 3 day cruise next month on Liberty and I just added it to our account.  I didn't cancel the internet package that we had bought during the Black Friday sale yet.  

We also have one cruise in June 2023 and 3 more for early next year and none of them are offering the same Premier Pass.  Maybe this is a test run like they did on Atlantis Aquaventure the other day ?

35 minutes ago, billdauterive said:

I'd recommend not canceling any internet you already purchased as I think the chance of them honoring this price is extremely low due to the sheer size of the mistake.  You can always cancel the internet 2 days before you sail if they haven't cancelled the premier package out from under you by then.

Yeah, I didn't think that far ahead and cancelled my $182-2 device 7 night internet package...

lets hope this doesn't get cancelled....

18 minutes ago, NotPayinExtra said:

Is it listed maybe as a mistake and should say per day? I just bought it and hope they honor if wrong. LOL.

It's a mistake and should say per day. The only precedent to an error of this magnitude (to my knowledge) was pricing the DBP for slightly more than a single cocktail a few years back. Royal ended up honoring that mistake, but they might not honor this one due to everything involved with it. Right now, if they do cancel, hoping they'll at least send a bottle of the listed champagne to the cabin as an apology. I'd settle for a bottle of their favorite Domaine Ste. Michelle too.

15 minutes ago, Rackham said:

It's a mistake and should say per day. The only precedent to an error of this magnitude (to my knowledge) was pricing the DBP for slightly more than a single cocktail a few years back. Royal ended up honoring that mistake, but they might not honor this one due to everything involved with it. Right now, if they do cancel, hoping they'll at least send a bottle of the listed champagne to the cabin as an apology. I'd settle for a bottle of their favorite Domaine Ste. Michelle too.

But you don't know for sure it's a mistake yet, right?

20 minutes ago, NotPayinExtra said:

If it's a mistake and should be per day, they had better honor sales already made. You took my money, I bought what you were selling. It's only good customer service. Stand firm and fight back if this craps out on us folks. LOL.

DIGITAL TERMS OF USE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, Section 18. Purchases, Paragraph 2

We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery.  Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments.  We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an order.  We will contact you if any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/terms-and-conditions/digital-terms-of-use-and-end-user-license-agreement

17 minutes ago, ZBrady said:

This is nuts. I don’t know what to believe any more 🤣

I heard that on the tour, they'll give you a choice to dress as either an ice skater or diver to then participate in one of the show rehearsals. Lots of waivers to sign, but you get to wear tights either way.

Then, afterwards, they'll give you a personalized tour of the medical wing while you are "taken care of." Remember to bring your HSA card!

(this is a joke, just in case you're reading this and going "wow, I've always wanted to wear tights while ice skating!")

14 minutes ago, Rackham said:

DIGITAL TERMS OF USE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, Section 18. Purchases, Paragraph 2

We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery.  Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments.  We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an order.  We will contact you if any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/terms-and-conditions/digital-terms-of-use-and-end-user-license-agreement

And I reserve the right to be the customer from hell for 7 fun filled days and nights. Then to never be a customer again. 

Honoring a mistake is good customer service. Basically, the only customer service in a case like this.

I was able to get this for my cruise in two weeks.  I didn’t cancel my $220 internet package in case this falls through. What is the deadline for canceling?  48 hours from sailing time?  What are the chances they pull the plug a day before we shove off, and after I’ve canceled the Voom package?

18 minutes ago, jp1 said:

I was able to get this for my cruise in two weeks.  I didn’t cancel my $220 internet package in case this falls through. What is the deadline for canceling?  48 hours from sailing time?  What are the chances they pull the plug a day before we shove off, and after I’ve canceled the Voom package?

You can cancel your internet package when you board by going to see the internet person. The cost posts to your onboard account as refundable OBC. If you've not used it all by the end of the cruise the remainder is refunded to your original form of payment.

From Facebook:

For what it’s worth here’s what I found out when I called. 

Although the package states is for 21+, you can still purchase the package even when there will be children in your party and they can take advantage of priority embarkation. If you’re on the WOTS sailing coming up next Sunday like me, priority boarding is from 11am-11:30am. I don’t know about other sailings. So if you already snagged an earlier time this wouldn’t matter much to you. I was advised the officers lunch, captain photo and the all access tour will probably take place on day 1 however it can vary. Rep didn’t seem too sure about this though and I honestly don’t know how they’d fit all that in on day 1. These along with the wine pairing activity only apply to 2 guests and have to be 21+ of course for the alcohol. You only need to buy 1 package to cover 2 people. Buying 1 for yourself and 1 for let’s say a spouse is giving you access to these activities for 4 people. The internet access included with this package is the same as you would get for the Voom surf + stream as it’s the only internet access they offer. Hope this helps!!

Ok this is nuts, especially because we're Star Class next cruise, but i literally ordered this to save myself from lugging on a bottle of Vueve. Star Class does give you one bottle of i think Moet, but that's what i like to drink in the room and if that saves me from bringing a bottle, then that's worth the price. (After the single bottle, we were offered wine or prosecco last time, no more decent champagne.) If they cancel my package, they cancel it, but it's been available for hours now and they haven't managed to fix it yet?  I work in operations on an international level and I'd be fired for this by now.

I am cruising in two weeks on Wonder of the seas leaving March 26. This just became available in the cruise planner today so I snatched it up! I called Royal Caribbean just to ask some questions because it seems too good to be true and the representative I spoke with said that this is an introductory offer because they are piloting this to potentially replace the key. I don’t know how accurate it is but that is what he told me. Looking forward to seeing what it is all about starting March 26!

I just got off the phone with them as well.   This seems legit even though everything is telling me (and most of us I would imagine) that this is an error.   They did say that it is Surf & Stream that is included (I hope that stays true).

I went ahead and purchased it for our cruise on Allure next Sunday (March 19th).  I have 3 over 21 and 1 under going.   I bought 2 packages and plan to talk to someone about letting the under 21 participate in all the tours and lunches (obviously the alcohol included things are a no-go).   Even if they are not allowed then the savings from the internet alone is worth it.

33 minutes ago, travellingtannis said:

Has anybody with just ONE adult in a room been able to see this or book it? Curious...I don't see on either of my upcoming sailings, but one is in two weeks, and the other not until next February.

Yes. Booked for myself, just me and daughter in the room. I plan to share the internet and see if she can do the tour. Hoping 21 age limit was just one person and for the alcohol portions 

37 minutes ago, travellingtannis said:

Has anybody with just ONE adult in a room been able to see this or book it? Curious...I don't see on either of my upcoming sailings, but one is in two weeks, and the other not until next February.

I have and did reserve for an Allure sailing in August.