New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

I also just jumped on this - bought for each DH and myself because we're traveling with our teens, so 2 packages should cover 4 internets, right? They are apparently ineligible because of their ages, but I'm assuming that is just for the alcohol portion. I hope they might be able to each be our "second" person for the portions of the package that don't involve liquor (priority boarding, Internet, tour, laundry, etc...). As others have said, this is a great deal just for the internet, and I got ours at the Black Friday price, yet it would still save us over $150! Not cancelling my other Voom package for now until we see how this shakes out. Anyone booked this for next week that can report back to let us know how it works out?

20 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I also just jumped on this - bought for each DH and myself because we're traveling with our teens, so 2 packages should cover 4 internets, right? They are apparently ineligible because of their ages, but I'm assuming that is just for the alcohol portion. I hope they might be able to each be our "second" person for the portions of the package that don't involve liquor (priority boarding, Internet, tour, laundry, etc...). As others have said, this is a great deal just for the internet, and I got ours at the Black Friday price, yet it would still save us over $150! Not cancelling my other Voom package for now until we see how this shakes out. Anyone booked this for next week that can report back to let us know how it works out?

Correct - 2 packages would cover 4 internet accesses. Just FYI - if your kiddos have at least Gold status in C&A, they will get equivalent internet access to their parent(s). Look at "Youth Benefits" at the bottom here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

EDIT: The Premier Package states that it is for ages 21+ only. It wouldn't even give me an option of adding my kiddos. 

29 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

Correct - 2 packages would cover 4 internet accesses. Just FYI - if your kiddos have at least Gold status in C&A, they will get equivalent internet access to their parent(s). Look at "Youth Benefits" at the bottom here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

EDIT: The Premier Package states that it is for ages 21+ only. It wouldn't even give me an option of adding my kiddos. 

I couldn't buy the package for them, also greyed out, but since each package seems to allow for 2 people, I thought that buying it for both myself and my husband, we could each have one of the kids as our second Internet "partner," as well as the boarding and potentially the tour if they are interested. I don't care about anything else for them really, other than the Internet. 

I'm also really confused about that wording in the C&A benefits - worried that if we misinterpret it (i.e. they only get the C&A-matching-benefit of Voom rather than purchased-matching-benefit of Voom) that we'll lose either of these good prices on the package if we cancel it.

28 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

This is what tells me it hasn't been rolled out as intended. For instance I have 3 in my reservation, 2 adults 1 kid, and was able to purchase one package. So does the child get priority boarding? Would that be the case with 3 adults in the room? 

18 minutes ago, ZBrady said:

This is what tells me it hasn't been rolled out as intended. For instance I have 3 in my reservation, 2 adults 1 kid, and was able to purchase one package. So does the child get priority boarding? Would that be the case with 3 adults in the room? 

I'm going to be VERY curious how this rolls out in the next few days / weeks. Definitely keeping my eye on it.

I'm wondering if it is only being offered on sailings that have low bookings. I was on Allure last year and am on her again this year and have been feeling from roll calls, offers extended, etc. that this year's sailing will have fewer people than last year's from Florida.

16 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I'm wondering if it is only being offered on sailings that have low bookings. I was on Allure last year and am on her again this year and have been feeling from roll calls, offers extended, etc. that this year's sailing will have fewer people than last year's from Florida.

Our cruise on Wonder for 3/19 is overbooked, so that’s not it. 

31 minutes ago, bobroo said:

If have an upcoming cruise and can purchase this; you should buy now and ask questions later.

I can’t find it via the app, but using a computer when you are in My Cruises; select a cruise, and it will be under the new header “packages”

Hopped on my computer to make sure desktop mode on my phone wasn't stiffing me but I still don't have that header.😭 mine ends at Gift & Gear and still no luck forcing it.

image.thumb.png.3e27f028f46374eb7ec810ff2aa4b367.png

18 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

"During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing."

I wonder if this is basically Chef's Table.

15 minutes ago, Rackham said:

Oh, God. This keeps getting better and better. Chef's Table alone is about the cost of the package pre-sailing.

I guess it could also be the cheese tray with wine... 😂

15 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Hopped on my computer to make sure desktop mode on my phone wasn't stiffing me but I still don't have that header.😭 mine ends at Gift & Gear and still no luck forcing it.

image.thumb.png.3e27f028f46374eb7ec810ff2aa4b367.png

Great minds... I did the exact same thing. I guess we just don't have winning tickets. 😭

I just bought it for my September 2023 Harmony sailing. I did two bookings: one for me and one for the other Mrs. SuperStarian.

The Celebrity Premier says it is per person. If Royal honors this as a package, I cancel hers. If Royal does not honor the package, we both keep it.

I really just wanted to lock in the $89!!!

15 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I guess it could also be the cheese tray with wine... 😂

Since the description lists with food and there's the bullet point "Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary," it's probably either the Chef's Table or an exclusive event in Vintages (where available) or similar. I could see this working basically as a Chef's Table GTY as a way for Royal to fill Chef's Table slots that go unsold or for them to earmark the Chef's Table one evening of the cruise for purchasers. Conversely, Royal could include "A Taste of Royal" with the wine pairing and still meet the description. Either way, it keeps getting better and better the more we dig into this.

I’m confused as it does seem that this is for two people but on the website when you go to reserve, it says “All eligible guests in the stateroom will be charged for individual packages.” So when booking do you check out for one or both guests?

36 minutes ago, Rackham said:

Since the description lists with food and there's the bullet point "Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary," it's probably either the Chef's Table or an exclusive event in Vintages (where available) or similar. I could see this working basically as a Chef's Table GTY as a way for Royal to fill Chef's Table slots that go unsold or for them to earmark the Chef's Table one evening of the cruise for purchasers. Conversely, Royal could include "A Taste of Royal" with the wine pairing and still meet the description. Either way, it keeps getting better and better the more we dig into this.

It doesn't mention food with the wine pairing...though

It was available for our 5-26 Mariner and 2 of 3 Indy sailings.  Bizarre that it is not available for the second half of our Indy B2B but is for the first. 😵💫😵💫😵💫. Oh well.  I booked it for every cruise where it was available.  I went ahead and booked both Dan and me for fear that they will disallow for just 1 of us.  As others have done, I am keeping all of the internet pkgs that I already purchased on sale.  If this BIP thing turns out to be legit I can cancel those later.  Truly, I only got these VIP pkgs for the internet.  The rest of the pkg is not of particular interest but a nice bonus, I guess.  I’m certain this is an error….it waaaytooo good of a deal as-is.  I guess we’ll see….

Innnnnteeresting!

NOT showing up for my July Independence cruise. When I try the URL workaround, a page comes up that does say "Packages / Unwrap Big Savings / Amazing Experiences Coming Soon." So I'm wondering if it WILL eventually pop up? Am keeping my eye out!

57 minutes ago, reanna said:

I’m confused as it does seem that this is for two people but on the website when you go to reserve, it says “All eligible guests in the stateroom will be charged for individual packages.” So when booking do you check out for one or both guests?

I booked 2 separate reservations for myself and my spouse.  If I only need one reservation for both of us, I have until September to cancel the other one.  I was just worried about the wording that said "for 2", but I didn't trust it.  

Either way, I am so sure Royal made a mistake with this and we are all going to be disappointed when they cancel it and offer an apology and tell us the real price is per person per day 😬