xSAILEDx Anthem of Seas - Jan 18 - 29, 2024 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

Hey All!

I've subscribed to Matt's Youtube channel for some time but wasn't a member here (sorry, Matt!). My wife and I are excited about our upcoming cruise on Anthem. We booked at the end of last Summer's family cruise on Oasis and couldn't wait to sign up. Just the two of us this time. 

I look forward to meeting all of you! 

Rob and Jen

• RTrueman changed the title to Anthem of Seas - Jan 18 - 29, 2024 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 3:15 AM, Coach9 said:

How is the cruise going?  Going on Anthem in 2 weeks for the 4th time.   Wondering if there are any changes, or anything I should be aware of.  

You must like Anthem to have been on it 4 times! Personally I had a really bad experience on Anthem, we sailed on it last February. It was definitely the most unclean ship I've seen for Royal Caribbean, a lot of corridors had a bad smell. I also just found a lot of the staff uninterested and didn't feel much effort, which is really unusual for RC. From this experience I don't think I would sail on it again. We have sailed Odyssey and felt the Quantum Ultra was a huge upgrade.

Maybe we just had a bad experience and it's normally better?

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of Seas - Jan 18 - 29, 2024 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)