Change to Drink Voucher Applicability?

Apparent new rules pertaining to use of D, D+ and Pin drink amenity. I am on Vision and it is disembarkation day.

According to the F&B Manager, you are no longer eligible to use your drink benefit on disembarkation day for anything. No coffee, no mimosas, no fresh OJ, etc..
You now must pay for a benefit that we have enjoyed since making the tier level that provides this benefit

I am wondering if this is simply the F&B manager misinterpreting the rules, or making up their own.?

Has anyone else encountered this?

We use our D+ drink vouchers on disembarkation day (in the early, early morning after leaving the club) but you have to use them before the calendar day ends. On a 7 night cruise that for example goes from Saturday to Saturday the last day you have drink vouchers as a D or D+ is Friday and I think those vouchers expire at 4:59 am Saturday morning (disembarkation day).  As far as I know Royal does not give you drink vouchers for disembarkation day which would be in this example a Saturday. 

So what my husband I will do the night before is use our vouchers to get power-aids, and he likes his sugar free red bulls, but your vouchers expire at 4:59 am. So if you want any thing like speciality coffee on disembarkation day you will have to pay unless you also have a beverage package.

23 minutes ago, CruiseGus said:

First I've heard of this left Allure a week ago and used my voucher for a specialty coffee on disembarkcation morning.

Are they now going to cut off my internet that morning also?

I believe they cut the internet at 9:30/10. I've had it happen on a B2B and had to login in again with new credentials.