OV Panoramic Suite/Liberty- suite perks?

Hi all. We are booked on Liberty 5/23 for the 4 night to Halifax. We booked cabin 1852, a panoramic Oceanview. I got a Royal up email today for the following categories: panoramic suite, OV balcony, spacious OV balcony and ultra spacious OV. 

I am wondering if the panoramic suite gets all the suite benefits or not. I am reading different things and want to know if it's worth trying for. There are only 2 of the suites if I am reading the deck plans correctly, and they are right next to where we are currently. So who knows if they are really even available.  Since it is for 5+ people and we are only 2, I can't see if they are really even available.

Any help appreciated!

We stayed in 1854 on Liberty back before it was recategorized as a suite. It was a pretty nice room but no full suite bennies back then. It does get them now. That may be why you are getting conflicting info. Matt did a review:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/09/20/royal-caribbean-adds-full-suite-benefits-ocean-view-panoramic-suite-stateroom