Good hotel at Port Miami

Ditz

Lots of options, more info to help guide you could be helpful.  

- do you have a price point?

- flying in (shortly before the cruise) options near the airport might work and are less but still easy transit to the port for boarding.

- staying a few days and want to tour or explore?

- staying a few days and want some beach time?

- do you have any frequent guest programs (Hilton Honors/Marriott Rewards, etc)

Not 5 star...but nice, clean and right down the road from the port ( you can see the ships from the rooms)- the YVE hotel, not real expensive either. Its a great spot for the night before the cruise...directly across the street is the Bayside marketplace, a big open air mall with a few restaurants and stores to grab a few things you may need still. Also a CVS directly across from the hotel for that pre ship bottle of wine and snacks to bring! 

Just got back last Sunday from Miami and Oasis. We stayed at the Downtown Hilton Miami this time. Hotel was nice, amenities were good, elevators were interesting in how they functioned, pool was great and felt like bath water for warmth. Also have stayed at the Marriott Biscayne bay which is fully remodeled except for the pool(which is under construction now). 

2 hours ago, Cruisegirl1976 said:

I second the YVE, loved this hotel, very clean, and right across the street from Bayside Marketplace and you can see the port. Perfect location.

I was originally looking there, but heard to many NOT good things about it. My co-worker just stayed there and she was not impressed. I guess all I can say is do your due diligence and research thoroughly. We chose the InterContinental for our stay. 

3 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

I was originally looking there, but heard to many NOT good things about it. My co-worker just stayed there and she was not impressed. I guess all I can say is do your due diligence and research thoroughly. We chose the InterContinental for our stay. 

It wasn't the best place but it was clean. Rooms were a little small but we were just looking for a place to sleep. Wasn't looking to spend 300 bucks for a night,which is why we went with this one