Odd question...does anyone know the width of a standard cabin door?

My husband has a rare bone disease in both of his feet that causes his bones to break when he is on them for long periods of time, ie... walking long distances or standing for long periods of time. We are looking at purchasing a foldable/transportable mobility scooter for everyday trips and including our two cruises in 2023 (both RC). We don't want to take up an accessible room because he doesn't need the accessible features inside the cabin and he can easily move around the cabin without assistance. He really just needs the scooter for "scooting" around the ship and excursions (if they are scooter accessible). 

We have found a couple of foldable/collapsible options on Amazon where the width is 24 inches. I know the doors have seemed pretty narrow on my other cruises, so I was wondering if anyone knew the actual width of the standard cabin doors. Because the scooters are foldable/transportable and very lightweight (26 lbs), I'm not too concerned. We can always fold/breakdown and carry it into the room for storage at night or when we will be in the cabin for a decent length of time. I was just curious if anyone knew the door width. 

Also, we will be going on the Liberty of the Seas (Promenade View) in May and Oasis of the Seas (Central Park Balcony) in October, if room types/ships make a difference.