Problem getting edocs

We leave on WOTS in 2 weeks.  We are all checked in and have our set sail passes.  We do not have our edocs which contain our luggage tags.  Our friends who are going with us have had theirs for 2 weeks.  We have called our travel agent twice now who has contacted RCI and assured us we will get our edocs in the next 24 hours but we still have nothing.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Can we board the ship without luggage tags and our edocs? 

Ugh.  Sorry you are having issues that are causing unnecessary stress.

Yes…if you never receive any docs or luggage tags you will be a-OK…nothing to stress about.  The luggage handlers can make luggage tags for you at the terminal and there’s absolutely nothing in the e docs that will need.  Just be sure you have the REST of your personal documentation.  The only thing that will prevent you from boarding is lack of passport or other official documentation (certified birth certificate).  

Enjoy your cruise !

1 hour ago, MaryCS62 said:

I noticed on the website when I "view boarding pass" there are 2 boxes (me & DH) with our pics, reservation # & 2 links - 1 says Set Sail Pass, & the other is view luggage tags- it doesn't include the Guest Ticket Contract, just the tags. Is that an option for you?

No it says “pending”.  Thx!