Different coffee options in each package?

Hi all,

I am trying to decide if to purchase an alcohol drinks package. As a light drinker, my deciding factors will be barista made coffee and freshly made Acai smoothies. It would be helpful to be able to make direct comparisons between packages. 

Deluxe Beverage Package includes "premium coffee"

Refreshment Package includes "freshly brewed premium coffee"

Cafe Select Coffee Card includes "specialty espresso-based coffee"

My understanding is "freshly brewed coffee" is already included at the Windjammer and on the promenade.

My cruise planner for Ovation Of The Seas also lists "Johnny Rockets Shakes". Maybe Johnny Rockets will be added before departure?

Regular brewed coffee is complimentary. Specialty coffees are considered Iced coffees, cold brew and espresso based drinks. The Deluxe and refreshment packages include specialty coffees. The Cafe selct card includes 15 punches. One punch typically equals one espresso shot. The number of punches per drink depends on the size you order and number of espresso shots in that drink.

Both the deluxe and refreshment package will include the fresh juices, smoothies, and JR shakes. Not sure if it matters to you but they will also get you bottled water and poweraide that you can take off ship on excursions.

If alcohol is not important your best bet would be the refreshment package.

12 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Regular brewed coffee is complimentary. Specialty coffees are considered Iced coffees, cold brew and espresso based drinks. The Deluxe and refreshment packages include specialty coffees. The Cafe selct card includes 15 punches. One punch typically equals one espresso shot. The number of punches per drink depends on the size you order and number of espresso shots in that drink.

We are light drinkers also and we get the refreshment package as I like my Iced coffee and such.  We would like buy a drink of we wanted one and it was way cheaper than the Deluxe Drink Package.