Coco Cay on the Return

codyl

Having been on the Symphony of the Seas last summer, we loved that the visit to Coco Cay was the last port visited. It allowed us to make friends on the journey and then meet up at Coco Cay to share time together. Does anyone know when RC changed most of their Oasis sailings to visit Coco Cay on the first days versus towards the end?

Yeah, I noticed all of the sailings for 2023 for the Oasis class ships hit Coco Cay on the way out, and days 6-X are sea days. On Wonder it looks like Apr 23, 2023, is the last itinerary for this year that stops at CC on the way back. 

I was looking around for information on the change since it's across all Oasis Class ships and is the case for departures at Canaveral and Miami, so distance is not the determining factor. 

hot take 😂 but — we thought we’d be rushed with PDCC on the last day but actually it was really nice. the perfect calm for our last day aboard.  

i am used to fighting with the aggressive sea breeze on the pool day on the last day and feeling like i’m hemmed in on all sides with fellow sunbathers 😂

kind of bummed it’s gonna be our number 2 stop in may on harmony actually…

either way, it’s a beautiful stop and we’re with the consensus here — always happy to go💚

CA3BF438-19D8-4D73-9984-772C712C7DD3.jpeg

FEB7D1CC-F3DC-4FD6-8108-E2F035296926.jpeg

1 hour ago, Qeyton Dude said:

You should both come and sail with us out of NJ when you get a chance; we always have sea days before and after; very relaxing.

We sailed out of Bayonne often when we lived in VA.  The thing I loved the most about sailing out of Bayonne was the high number of sea days.  

On 3/8/2023 at 8:37 PM, asquared17 said:

hot take 😂 but — we thought we’d be rushed with PDCC on the last day but actually it was really nice. the perfect calm for our last day aboard.  

i am used to fighting with the aggressive sea breeze on the pool day on the last day and feeling like i’m hemmed in on all sides with fellow sunbathers 😂

kind of bummed it’s gonna be our number 2 stop in may on harmony actually…

either way, it’s a beautiful stop and we’re with the consensus here — always happy to go💚

well, i spoke too soon. not sure when it happened, but our itinerary just changed. we're now two sea days on the front of our sailing, and coco cay on the last day. but i'm not sad about it!!

we are now there with adventure, which is better than another oasis class (for crowding) in my opinion. 😎

anyone else notice a last minute change?