New Change no need to goto Royal up website?

KevinK

This is a genius marketing tool to make more $$$. Before I found this site I had  no idea what Royal Up was. Now any and all first timers can educate and avail themselves to the program. More bids gives Royal the ability to choose the "most advantageous for them"

#winner for sure. 

It relieves me of watching for the email or going directly to the bidding site outside my reservation at 30 days. I'm at 109 days and still don't see it, I'll be curious when it pops up, 90 days maybe? I like that Royal is thinking outside the box. 

Good luck to everyone who submits bids!!

16 hours ago, D Alt said:

I would prefer that they had this option to upgrade your room as a paying option.  So for ex. i booked a balcony and then a month later I wanted to change that to a suite and your total cost would reflect that change. 

They do if room are actually available, just contact your Travel Agent and they them to up grade your booking, at prevailing price of course.

I've done it when I saw a suite become available after booking when at booking they were sold out, luckily my agent was responsive.