GoPort Shuttle Question

Hi everyone!! Do y’all  have any recommendations on what time slot I should pick for my upcoming RC cruise? I’ll be sailing Wonder Apr 23rd and they said that hotel pickup for the Holiday Inn Orlando is between 10:30-11:30. I don’t want to pick a time too early or too late. Thanks for your help in advance! Alice.

You have the distance to the port, plus any other drop offs at the port.  For example, your bus will likely have people from other cruises on board.  We had to stop at the Carnival ship before Mariner in Jan.  Then you wait on the bus until the driver unloads all the luggage before getting off and verifying your luggage is off with you.  (Porter takes it right from the side of the bus).

That said, don't sweat the check in time.  Choose something reasonable if not a bit optimistic and you'll be able to board as soon as you get there.  We were about 15 min beyond our check in window and had no issues. 

The 10:30 AM pickup tells me you are not first as I think they start picking up at 10am.  I'd suspect you could be at the port by 11:30 optimistically, but don't be shocked if it isn't closer to 12:30 depending on hotel and cruise port stops.

2 hours ago, amanalo217 said:

Alice- Is GoPort a dedicated shuttle you booked for just your party or is it a service that may have scheduled stops at other hotels before heading to the port?

It is a coach bus that is fairly cheap per person but picks up any and all pax who cruise. I used them in Jan 2022 for an airport droop off. I got picked up at 8:45am and made it to the airport around 11am. We picked up NCL, CCL and Disney pax before making our way to MCO.

Had a bad experience once where the service scheduled by our TA spent 20 minutes driving to Tampa before we realized he was going the wrong way. TA dropped the company when we told her. I always pull up directions on my phone now instead of zoning out once in car.

Will probably start using uber but concerned about when we have larger group with luggage.

21 hours ago, Alice Milisits said:

Hi everyone!! Do y’all  have any recommendations on what time slot I should pick for my upcoming RC cruise? I’ll be sailing Wonder Apr 23rd and they said that hotel pickup for the Holiday Inn Orlando is between 10:30-11:30. I don’t want to pick a time too early or too late. Thanks for your help in advance! Alice.

When we used them, they have a set time to pick up.  The shuttle goes to several hotels before heading to port.  You can't pick your pickup time.  They were prompt as far as arriving to the hotel you just have to be out at the pick up area before time with all your luggage and etc.