xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Oct 16, 2023 - Oct 21, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

On 3/7/2023 at 9:24 PM, Ahaque said:

This will be the first cruise for my family and I. Looking forward to enjoying the cruise events and excursions.

How exciting!! You don't realize it yet, but welcome to your new addiction. 🙂  

My husband and I will be on this one, and the one before it. We haven't sailed RC since 2015 and I haven't been on Voyager since 2010 -- I'm so happy to see her coming back to Texas! We love the Voyager-class ships, especially the promenade. Very much looking forward to October!!

12 hours ago, crazy4disney said:

welcome to your new addiction. 🙂

Yes!!! Ever since I have booked it I have got very into it and been on this message board since I found it...now since we havent even cruised yet I have not booked another one BUT I have looked many times!! 🤣

I also been watching alot of youtube videos and started listening to some podcasts about cruising as well....😆

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2023 at 12:52 PM, Andrew B2 said:

We'll be there! It'll be my first cruise, and my wife's second (but first with RC). We can't wait!!

Nice!! You are going to wonder why you never did this before. 🥰  If y'all haven't already, go search for this cruise on FB and join the group there! Lots more activity than here!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Oct 16, 2023 - Oct 21, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)