My cruise disappeared

ScottD

So a few days ago I checked my cruise on the website for price drops and just room availability in general. Saw tons of rooms in all categories available.  Now the cruise isn't even on the website. There was cruises listed for Oct 1,8,15,22....now it just lists the last 3, and of course mine is the 1st.  Glitch, magically sold out, charter, or something else?

Someone just posted on the FB group that they called and were told that royal was taking random cruises down for inventory checks and to ensure all the people who have purchased GTY rooms have rooms so far and that it should be back up later...guess they don't want to keep overselling cruises

That happened to my Quantum cruise: 1st it completely disappeared for a couple of days, then it was back on the list but if you clicked on it it came up blank, then it was finally back another couple days later.

I just checked on cruisemapper.com and all of those weeks do show up, none indicating a charter - at this point. Fingers crossed that it's just another Royal IT glitch and it will show up again for you like mine did.