CocoCay lounging?

lelms

Another first-time cruising couple here, planning a 4 day cruise on Enchantment of the Seas. We plan on doing some serious relaxing at CocoCay, but there are three different cabana options we're wrestling with.

1. Ocean View Cabana: Enclosed wooden-hut with couch, lounge chairs, floating beach mats, snorkel equipment, and lunch. $216

2. Beach Bungalows: Roofed area with couch, lounge chairs, floating bath mats, and lunch. $149

3. Beach Bed: Roofed area with bed. Includes floating bath mats and lunch. $125

We're both in our 20's. The quieter the better. Easy access to a bar would be nice. I'd like to know what kind of experience other cruisers have had and what might be the best fit for us. Thanks in advance!

Keep in mind, regular lounge chairs are readily available at no extra charge and since it's your first time on the island, consider taking time to explore the different areas and beaches. 

That being said, having been to the island a couple times I'd go with the beach bungalow. 

• 1 month later...

If first time and looking for SERIOUS relaxing at Coco Cay...I would recommend none of what you have listed.

Those are great things to do with a group of people or friends etc imho.

There are LOTS of areas that will be very quiet and secluded for free all over Coco Cay. And as a first timer there I would recommend  getting out and wandering around the island to see all what it offers and perhaps then decide what if anything you would book again if you come back.

If you are set on choosing of the  3 you listed, I wouldn't chose the first one based on cost and location and no beach access. Prob option #2 as is only $25 more than option 3 and you get some lounge chairs and couches to enjoy.

Confused. I was booking a Bungalow for my upcoming Majesty cruise. The Cruise Planner showed a price of $149. in the "important Notes"  it says "Pricing is per bungalow, not per person." however when I tried to make the purchase, I was asked the # of people (4) Now Cruise Plannner says the cost is $596 or 4 x$149! what's up with that? Does anyone have any ideas?

8 minutes ago, Huntley said:

Confused. I was booking a Bungalow for my upcoming Majesty cruise. The Cruise Planner showed a price of $149. in the "important Notes"  it says "Pricing is per bungalow, not per person." however when I tried to make the purchase, I was asked the # of people (4) Now Cruise Plannner says the cost is $596 or 4 x$149! what's up with that? Does anyone have any ideas?

Just book it for one person.  One reservation can have 3 other people in it with you.

Actually, I think the number is up to 6.  At least that's what the cabanas say.

46 minutes ago, Huntley said:

Brian is right. Just book for 1 person.