Hello Everyone,

So I'll be sailing in June for one of the Cuba cruises on the Empress and I wanted to see if anyone else has came back and has any advice or tips for when we get to the island.

I'm very excited to know more about the shore excursions and hopefully we can get some reviews on those. If you've visited renectly, please let us know what you thought. We are planing the 4 hour walking tour so we can get some great photos hopefully.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I wasn't able to fine one similar. 

Thanks in advance!:5_smiley:

I'll be going first week of August.  Have the Old City Sightseeing tour planned.

As for pre-trip advise, many have said to bring some Canadian dollars to exchange for the local currency and avoid the 10% fee for exchanging U.S.  

33 minutes ago, cruise-y said:

Does anyone know if RCCL will be adding Cuba as a cruise stop out of Galveston in the future?  It's so close to Jamaica and sure would be nice to do something besides Cozumel for a change.

Nothing remotely mentioned. Biggest issue is Havana harbor can only support small ships. That precludes nearly all ships in RC fleet from being able to go there until the harbor facilities are improved/enlarged.