Cafe Select Coffee Card

Boltswin

This sentence is in the description of the Cafe Select Coffe Card, "Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees". Does this mean that once I use up the pre-purchased coffees on the card I can continue to purchase coffees at a 50% discount?

11 hours ago, Boltswin said:

This sentence is in the description of the Cafe Select Coffe Card, "Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees". Does this mean that once I use up the pre-purchased coffees on the card I can continue to purchase coffees at a 50% discount?

I think what they mean is that by purchasing the card, you are saving up to 50% off the drinks, as opposed to buying them separately. I don't believe there is any additional discounts, once the card is used up.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:49 AM, Boltswin said:

No. The card merely allows for a fixed amount of drinks, which save you money compared to buying the same amount of drinks without the card.

Once you use up all the drinks on the card, you're back to paying full price.