Ships time in california? Central? Navigator specifically..

10 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

I just checked and the Navigator is in Cabo right now.  That would be Mountain time zone.  The Navigator will switch from Pacific to Mountain to Central time zones based on the ports it stops at.

I can confirm this.  We were on Navigator 7 day trip in September and we changed time zones almost every night (Pacific to Mountain to Central to Mountain to Pacific).  Not a big deal but I don't think I had ever had that many time changes on a single cruise before and because our phones were in airplane mode, we had to manually change the time zone settings each night.  Again, not a big deal and the RC communicated this very clearly each night.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:19 AM, Traveling Mike said:

I just checked and the Navigator is in Cabo right now.  That would be Mountain time zone.  The Navigator will switch from Pacific to Mountain to Central time zones based on the ports it stops at.

Yuppers.  I was on Navigator in Dec/Jan and it bounced between time zones.

Boarding time will be PST.

The ship does change time zones frequently with the 7 day itinerary.   Cabo was Mountain Time, and either Mazatlan or PV was Central Time.

Ensenada did not have a time change and remained PST, as does Catalina.