Giovanni Dinner Courses

Last Lion

14 hours ago, Last Lion said:

WRT dinner at Giovanni’s, can you order an appy, then a half portion of a pasta dish and then a more substantial dish (ie. Oslo Bucco)? Or will there be an extra charge?

We always get at least one app, salad, 1/2 pasta and then an entree and dessert for each of us. No issues. May I suggest the mushroom risotto. One of my favorite dishes on RC. Enjoy!

Happy Cruising!

24 minutes ago, Mazeylab said:

Salads/Shrimp/Beef carpaccio. Some pasta/seafood dishes. Everything Always a surprise. But every nite I had the filet.  Was so perfect each time I never made it to Chops once.  I switched from Giovanni to sushi every night. 

Yeah, I find that the filet in Giovanni’s is better then Chops. That will be the one thing I'll miss when they switch to the new Giovanni's Italian kitchen. Though the meatball from the kitchen is fantastic.

1 hour ago, barjpoe said:

Yeah, I find that the filet in Giovanni’s is better then Chops. That will be the one thing I'll miss when they switch to the new Giovanni's Italian kitchen. Though the meatball from the kitchen is fantastic.

The filet at Giovanni's Italian Kitchen is actually really good, better than at Giovanni's table imho.