On our first cruise since COVID

We sailed away on Harmony of the Seas today. It is our first cruise since December 2019 (Allure of the Seas). So far, I have enjoyed the check in and muster drill. It was nice to watch the video before we boarded and then check in at our station. We were on our vacation after that. We were upgraded to a junior suite, so we still get the twice a day service. I am interested to see the changes since pre-COVID. The new dinner options will be interesting to experience. Anyway, very excited to be back on board.  I’ve missed it terribly!

1 hour ago, Danny Seigler said:

We sailed away on Harmony of the Seas today. It is our first cruise since December 2019 (Allure of the Seas). So far, I have enjoyed the check in and muster drill. It was nice to watch the video before we boarded and then check in at our station. We were on our vacation after that. We were upgraded to a junior suite, so we still get the twice a day service. I am interested to see the changes since pre-COVID. The new dinner options will be interesting to experience. Anyway, very excited to be back on board.  I’ve missed it terribly!

Have a great time!

4 hours ago, Danny Seigler said:

Congrats, but consider masking in elevators and congested areas. It's still easy to catch something.

Thank you all for the kind wishes. Dinner service was great last night. The menus is shorter, but it still has many options. The WOW bands are back! I’m glad because I was hoping to get to use one this time. So far, I haven’t noticed too many changes since my last cruise, although, we are only now at Emerald status, so we have not experienced many of the perks that are changing. All of the staff have been great (and smiles). I’ll post again later in the trip with updates, but for now, it’s wonderful to be back.