grand suite set sail pass has no "suite" listed. Problem with access suite checkin area?

Like topic listed. My set sail pass for my Grand suite does not have the word "suite" printed on it. Just the cabin number. Will I have trouble entering the suite check in area in Miami?

I read that that's how the "bouncers" at the entrance know you are entitling be there or not.

Any experience? Thank you!

26 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

Anyone have experience with this at Galveston? I'm hoping like @Cactus527mentioned, there will be a way for them to verify. I just checked us in this morning, and our set sail passes only show our C&A status. 

Yes, when you walk in the building take the escalators on the right upstairs.  Then on the far right is the suites check in.  They have a Master List and they highlighted our names off of it.  Check in was 2-3 mins tops only because we needed new photos taken.  There is a nice waiting area for suite guests once you get past the metal detectors if they aren’t boarding yet with some snacks and drinks.  Enjoy your cruise! 

Have you considered printing (or saving a file/screenshot to your phone) a copy of your Cruise Vacation Receipt or the summary on your Upcoming Cruises page? The type of cabin and cabin number you have booked is listed on those.

image.png.ac1b595a1c0943e8213acda509ff0e0e.png