Cool as a Cucumber recipe?

2 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

The top one is likely, as it is a gin based drink.  The bottom one is vodka, so that aint it.  Just wish I could find the real recipe

On last year's three cruises, I made it a goal to never repeat a drink (20 nights with my Diamond vouchers and some that my wife didn't use added up to 87 different drinks, many of which were completely new to me).

Cool as a Cucumber was one that was on my list for the final cruise. Every bar I tried was telling me they couldn't make it because they had no cucumbers. On one of the last days of the cruise, I grabbed a cup full of cucumber pieces from the WJ buffet at lunch time and took them with me to the bar on the way to dinner. The bartender got quite a kick out of me supplying my own cucumber so I could have the drink.

32 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

On last year's three cruises, I made it a goal to never repeat a drink (20 nights with my Diamond vouchers and some that my wife didn't use added up to 87 different drinks, many of which were completely new to me).

Cool as a Cucumber was one that was on my list for the final cruise. Every bar I tried was telling me they couldn't make it because they had no cucumbers. On one of the last days of the cruise, I grabbed a cup full of cucumber pieces from the WJ buffet at lunch time and took them with me to the bar on the way to dinner. The bartender got quite a kick out of me supplying my own cucumber so I could have the drink.

Hah yes lots of bars don’t have the cucumber. Always found it at trellis bar

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...