Coco Beach Club

Ensd89

Hi @Ensd89!

There is no set time schedule for the release of excursions in the CP, but I would keep checking regularly. I'm surprised it's not listed and it's unlikely it's sold out already for an AUG 2023 sailing. It usually appears relatively early in the planner since it's one of Royal's properties. It has been listed for both of our upcoming sailings (OCT 2023 & MAY 2024) since last fall. Maybe send a message/IM (not post) through Royal's official FB page and see if they can shed any light! They respond relatively quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/royalcaribbean

2 hours ago, FireFishII said:

If Coco Beach Club is ever sold out, I would recommend checking back near your sailing date.  That is what I did last year and I was able to get a cabana the week prior even though they were sold out months prior. 

I’ve seen this same exact thing happen twice on cruises that I’ve been on. 

• 4 weeks later...

We are going to Coco Cay in late January, 2024.  Passes for the Beach Club are not available yet, just for the Beach Club cabanas.  Since cabanas are far outside our price range, we'll book one of the beach beds and I'll keep looking for the passes (sans cabanas) to be posted.  The only other time we've been to Coc Cay was due to an itinerary change that was made while we were at sea.  We were able to book the Beach Club on the ship.  But for our sail coming up, Coco Cay is the first stop, so if we don't see the passes prior to the sail, we'll just keep the beach bed at one of the other beaches.