xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas February 17, 2024 - February 24, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Welcome to the Presidents Week sailing of the latest Royal Caribbean ship - Icon of the Seas!

We just returned from our sailing for that same week on Symphony of the Seas (our first Royal Caribbean Cruise) and are very excited for next year!

We are a family of 5, myself, my wife, and 3 kids (oldest will turn 15 on the sailing, and then a 12 year old and 9 year old) - we have one of the new Family Infinite Balcony rooms booked. The younger 2 are very excited for the bunk bed area!

What are you most looking forward to with the new ship?

image.jpeg.2f03be771712b7e66338bc9049db7708.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are so excited to sail on Icon but difficult to plan without a Cruise Compass. It doesn’t seem possible to do everything new on one cruise. Is there any chance Matt Hochberg (or anyone on the blog) can get and post an advanced copy of the Icon east and/or west Caribbean itinerary Cruise Compasses? That would help a lot with our research. Thank you, MarioSteve

I agree that planning is a bit of a challenge - even some of the dining venues, like the Empire Supper Club, we don't have a lot of details on (price, etc)

One thing I noticed too is it is confusing to know if for sure our cruise is stopping at Roatan or not as it isn't listed but when you look at excursions they have "Day 3- cruising" but then you can book things for Roatan for that day

image.png.8cf95efc8aed17a27da1d87c6684a7b2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up to anyone interested - the Empire Supper Club is available for booking (I was able to book on the website, but not in the app)

As suspected it is $200/person (guests with UDP pay a $130 supplement) and one seating a day at 6pm. Dress code is laid out and they will have jackets available for folks who don't bring one with them

image.thumb.png.c59653d46f0cd296487d44b9b9461034.png

I booked it for my birthday (day 6 - sea day) so pretty excited ... anyone else looking to book this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas February 17, 2024 - February 24, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)