Fish & Ships included on Independence?

CruzOnBye

On the app for my March sailing on Independence I noticed the menu changed and has a “on the house” section, where no fee is listed. And then a “Treat Yourself” section with fees listed. Is this new for them to offer fish and chips, chicken fingers and such at no cost? Or do they still charge and maybe I am misunderstanding what “on the house” means lol?A2EE7B05-E064-408C-B890-E6737DB9CA55.thumb.png.7b587bcd087132afce6b3c1f188f139f.png

1 hour ago, Cactus527 said:

I think I read on here that when Independence came back from her dry dock, Fish & Ships now had complimentary items (though some still needed to be purchased). I'm thrilled by this - definitely looking forward to it!

That’s awesome!! It will be nice to have another complimentary option on this ship. 

Confirmed- we sailed on Independence this past weekend and Fish and Ships had several complimentary items, they were poppin’ most of the time too. It was definitely nice to have a complimentary poolside snack available...other than the delicious Icecream cones lol. 

• 2 weeks later...