Atlantis' Aquaventure DayPass - What's included?

BethGR

Like a lot of others, I'm seeing the crazy pricing of $64.99/adult for the AquaAdventure Daypass via RC.

Wondering what else is included in the AA Daypass via RC. It says that it includes a lounge chair, pool towel and the marine habitat. Could I access the beaches, etc too?

The full Atlantis DayPass ($250), from their website says this:

The Atlantis Day Pass is required for non-Atlantis guests to access and enjoy Aquaventure, a one-of-a kind water park with thrill slides, refreshing pools, miles of white sandy beaches, marine habitats and more! 

So what's the difference?

I don't know but I've just booked!

Highlights of AquaAdventure $65 Daypass (on RC site):

Atlantis Paradise Island: Your full-day waterpark pass at this sprawling resort includes a complimentary lounge chair and pool towel.

Aquaventure: Splash your way around this massive waterpark's sky-skimming waterslides, kid-friendly water-play forts, and flowing river tube routes.

Marine Habitat: Follow underground paths lined with a series of lagoon aquariums teeming with 50,000 aquatic animals.

Highlights of Atlantis $250 Daypass (on Atlantis site):

The Atlantis Day Pass is required for non-Atlantis guests to access and enjoy Aquaventure, a one-of-a kind water park with thrill slides, refreshing pools, miles of white sandy beaches, marine habitats and more! .

So, it looks like the only difference is the beach access but it's unclear. 

21 hours ago, GregD said:

@BethGR The Atlantis Aquaventure is adjacent to the beach, so yes you can get to the beach if you want. Last time I was there, they basically drop you at the door to the resort, you are given a wristband, and you essentially have access to wander the property. 

Thanks Greg, that's super helpful! And I've gotten conflicting info on whether we can bring in snacks and drinks. Do you happen to know? Do they search bags or anything?

26 minutes ago, BethGR said:

Thanks Greg, that's super helpful! And I've gotten conflicting info on whether we can bring in snacks and drinks. Do you happen to know? Do they search bags or anything?

I don't remember them ever searching bags, but it's been a bit since Ive been there. A friend of mine was there last week. I'll ask him how it went and report back sometime tomorrow.