App Dining Times

NJCruisers

Sorry if this is a silly question but I haven't cruised since the app was available.

We are sailing to Alaska in July and have reserved the early seating time. My TA said it was 5:15 but the app says it's 5:30. There's nothing in my calendar. I know it's only 15 minutes and it doesn't really make a difference but I'm one of those crazy people that likes to have a pretty spreadsheet handy, lol. 

So when I look at the app, is the schedule I see on there for our trip or where the ship is currently located?

It is very confusing. My paperwork from my TA said 5:30pm, and in the app under the little person/head, I see traditional dining 5:30pm, but in the dining section of the app, it says 5:00-5:15pm. So I checked with my TA and she said that it did switch to 5:00-5:15pm. So why does my person page still say 5:30pm?

However, if you see your cruise listed on that person page, the app is populated for your specific cruise. Whether the info is correct/accurate is a different story... 

38 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

It is very confusing. My paperwork from my TA said 5:30pm, and in the app under the little person/head, I see traditional dining 5:30pm, but in the dining section of the app, it says 5:00-5:15pm. So I checked with my TA and she said that it did switch to 5:00-5:15pm. So why does my person page still say 5:30pm?

However, if you see your cruise listed on that person page, the app is populated for your specific cruise. Whether the info is correct/accurate is a different story... 

Yes, on the dining page it says it's at 5:30, but then on my reservations it now shows Day 3 Traditional Dining 5:15. I guess we will have to wait to see once the ship is back in Alaska!