Smoking Side of Ships

BD1157

1 hour ago, teddy said:

So we thought it was always the port side that was smoking based in our experiences with voyager and freedom classes, but when we were just on anthem, deck 5, starboard side had a smoking area.  

I think this is a Quantum-class thing. On Quantum last year, we were assigned a starboard side Deck 6 obstructed balcony through Royal Up. A quick look up of the deck plans and web searches showed me that we were right above the Deck 5 smoking area. Thankfully, a quick call got us reassigned to the port side. (No fee since the category was the same)

4 hours ago, SPS said:

I think this is a Quantum-class thing. On Quantum last year, we were assigned a starboard side Deck 6 obstructed balcony through Royal Up. A quick look up of the deck plans and web searches showed me that we were right above the Deck 5 smoking area. Thankfully, a quick call got us reassigned to the port side. (No fee since the category was the same)

Kinda the same here

We booked an obstructed balcony for son and his family in 2024.  When we checked out the cabin location earlier this month, it was right above the smoking area.  A quick email to our travel agent got them moved to the port side.