Mr Sanchos Beach Club & Add ons Review Please

Jax

Looking for any recent experiences on the Mr Sanchos Beach Club in Cozumel. Specifically the quality of amenities and food provided with the day pass along with any over crowding issues. I would love any feedback on the following add ons:

• Wave runner 
  • ATV tour 
  • Parasailing 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Suzanne Elise said:

I didn't go but people on my cruise did. The people who paid through the ship for an excursion liked it, but it rained and they didn't get full value. I think you could save a lot by just taking a cab and paying at the door but probably isn't all inclusive.

I didn't even know the ship did excursion to Sanchos! We did ours through them directly, it was like 20 bucks for a cab ride for 3 of us (with tip) and the day pass IS all inclusive. We drank and ate whatever we wanted. 

5 hours ago, ScottD said:

I didn't even know the ship did excursion to Sanchos!

It isn’t offered in my cruise planner either 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I didn't either !

It isn’t offered in my cruise planner either. I have reached out to Private Journeys (about other options, not Mr Sanchos)  but so far that’s been a disappointment. 

We went last fall.  Food was good and the non-alcoholic drinks were good.  Service was great. 

It was too crowded for us, but that has to do with us being non-drinkers in our 50s.  We would have been all over it when we were in our 20s and drinking. 

On 4/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, teddy said:

We went last fall.  Food was good and the non-alcoholic drinks were good.  Service was great. 

It was too crowded for us, but that has to do with us being non-drinkers in our 50s.  We would have been all over it when we were in our 20s and drinking. 

And I think that's a luck of the draw thing... it was empty most of the day we were there, only one other ship in the port and I guess most of them didn't come to Sanchos! 

I finally heard from Private Journey and they recommended Paradise Beach as it has the wave runners, parasailing and other water activities our group is interested in.  Plus full menu/beverages are included and daybeds are available for rent. The quote from Private Journeys was nuts, way more than I expected. And when I mean way more, I mean $1800 more.  So we ended up booking it ourselves and saved $$. We booked 4 of the ocean front day beds so at least we have a space to call our own that offers shade.  The reviews seem consistently good and the resort was quick to reply to questions so I hope it turns out to be a great day.