Crew member YouTubers

Peter D

I know Chris Wong is a very popular one on YouTube, but I thought it might be a good idea to share other YouTube channels for crew members.  Maybe it will generate some subscribers, views, and likes for their YouTube content.  If they get enough of a following, it might help generate some additional revenue for them as a side hustle. 

This video is one from a synchronize swimmer who has been on Harmony and currently on Oasis (Aqua 80's).  She does short videos that frequently give behind scenes of the aqua shows.  

If anyone cares to share others, that would be cool.  

18 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I follow Jordan Bauth who is in the ice skating cast. She currently isn't on a ship but I believe she has a contract starting on Wonder soon.

https://youtube.com/@jbauth

I've watched a lot of Jordan's content.  I really like the behind the scenes stuff, especially the ice show prep.  I think she's been on YouTube for several years and is about to start her fourth contract.

59 minutes ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Sorry, I'm not Scott, but - Bryan is on Apex, but it was only a 2-week fill-in contract and that contract started  week ago. I believe he will be back on Wonder with the trio in a bit.

thanks! I couldn't remember the ship, I just remember the video where he showed the room (and the dirty shower curtain, lol).  So he started on Oasis, the Wonder, now Apex and most likely back to Wonder...at least thats about when I found him... I had just booked Oasis and he was showing behind the scenes so I started following him.