Oasis of the Seas April 21 - May 5, 2024 Miami-Barcelona

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Apr 21, 2024 - May 5, 2024 (14 Night Transatlantic Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Partner and I are booked, we decided this would be a great alternative instead of flying home from a wedding we are attending in California. Ireland is just a quick hop from Barcelona after all.  This will be my third RCCL cruise and his first ever, so we are definitely excited.  (ok probably me more than him)  See you on board!

• 2 months later...

My husband and I will be joining you all on this our fourth transatlantic repositioning cruise. I have a question that I hope you can help with. Did your deposit receipt tell you when you were due to pay? I can't find it anywhere, though I know check-in is on March 7th. Is that final payment day, too? It has been too many birthday since our last cruise (can you tell?) Also, we just met some other cruisers that informed us you can reserve your show times. That is very new. Any info from more recent/knowledgeable travels would be appreciated. Thanks for any help here.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 12:46 AM, Steve Denise said:

Also, we just met some other cruisers that informed us you can reserve your show times.

Onboard activities are starting to become available in the Cruise Planner, if you haven't checked into that yet.  I believe from what I have read on these boards the entertainment becomes available, to book, closer to the cruise date.  I check everyday 🫣 

• 4 months later...

I for one am waiting to see if we can book Cats ahead of time - my goal is to catch ALL showings on the cruise - Cats is my favorite musical 🙂

The trip is getting closer, I have started planning my dining, I bought the Unlimited Dining package. Although I think the terms have changed, I don’t recall the $20 was restricetd to “only once a day” before? Oh well.