IT Glitch once again!

deep1

Back on my couch fresh off Oasis. Resdy to start shopping again and all I'm getting is "Sorry , there were no r=cruise results that match the filters"? I start with a broad approach  like "Oasis" or a three month widow or four departure ports.   Tried different ships , ports , etc. NOTHING...  They say they have a sale that ends in a few hours... Are they going to honor prices if this glitch doesn't clear? 

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Looks like the ship filter is broken. I can get cruises to come up, but once I filter on ship, it goes to zero. This despite me seeing that ship if I just scroll without that filter.

I tried that and no love...4

1 hour ago, Traveling Mike said:

I am not convinced that the sales are sales.   It seems like the prices are the same before, during and after the sales.  

I was kinda kidding when I added the sale part 😄

14 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Looks like the ship filter is broken. I can get cruises to come up, but once I filter on ship, it goes to zero. This despite me seeing that ship if I just scroll without that filter.

Tried it again and it worked, thanks!

16 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

I am not convinced that the sales are sales.   It seems like the prices are the same before, during and after the sales.  

Let me guess.  "30% off and Kids sail free!"

I have not seen this new sales pitch except for every day for at least the past year.  RCL marketing department has the savviness of a lump of unbaked bread dough.