Coastal Kitchen reservations

Leroyr55

52 minutes ago, D Alt said:

Since Spectrum of the Seas does not have a Coastal Kitchen, do suite guests get similar dining ?  is that what the Silver Dining room is for?

Yes, Spectrum has Gold Dining for the full suites, which is similar to Coastal Kitchen. Silver dining is for JS and above, or Diamond and above. 

22 hours ago, KristiZ said:

It's because there are not nearly as many people sailing in that region that are at the higher C&A levels, so they can offer that perk. Once that changes I suspect this benefit will go away.

so if i'm in a JS, i won't be able to get dining benefits? (Although i'll be Diamond by then anyway.)

55 minutes ago, D Alt said:

so if i'm in a JS, i won't be able to get dining benefits? (Although i'll be Diamond by then anyway.)

You will have access to Silver Dining all day since you are in a JS. You will not have access to Gold Dining. The Diamond benefit is only for Silver Dining as well. I don't know if they are allowing Pinnacles into Gold Dining or not, but probably.