xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - May 20, 2023 - May 25, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

Hello! Starting a Roll Call for this cruise. This will be my second cruise (my first was in March 2022 on Navigator) and I'm bringing my Mom on her first cruise. My mother really wants to see a Mayan pyramid. Any ideas about excursions?

Also, I can't see a menu for the MDR. Does anyone know if the new menu will be available?

Finally, I can't seem to find a cruise compass from a 5 night sailing (only 7 night). Does anyone know if there are any theme parties during the sailing?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really excited.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Voyager of the Seas - May 20, 2023 - May 25, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be on this sailing as well.  Going solo and just planning to relax and chill for the most part.

I don't have any advice regarding pyramid excursions unfortunately.  I know Royal Caribbean offers some directly, but I can't vouch for how good they are.

As for the MDR menu, it typically appears a week or so prior to the cruise.  I would check back early May.  I believe all ships are now using the "new" menus though (someone else can confirm).  Here are most (all?) of the new menus, if you don't have them.  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2023/01/07/first-look-royal-caribbeans-new-main-dining-room-menus

Voyager is taking over Adventure's route out of Galveston, so I think your best bet for what to expect is checking a recent Adventure of the Seas cruise compass for 5 day Western Caribbean itinerary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - May 20, 2023 - May 25, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)