Kids Clubs on Empress

Has anyone toured or gone into the Empress' kids clubs?  It's such a small ship, how do they stack up against Freedom class or Oasis class in terms of the space and quality of each room?  I would think they must be dramatically smaller.  Also were these added during dry dock and are they new or were they already on the ship from the past?  I was kind of surprised that they even had kids clubs but the website lists them.

I haven't been on the Empress, but I have toured the clubs on similarly sized ships as well as on other lines.  The space is smaller and less themed, but the quality of the programming is consistent across the fleet.  So I wouldn't worry too much about the space itself.  It's the Adventure Ocean staff and programming that really matters and that's consistently great.

My 10 y.o at the time enjoyed himself last August. He did say it was mostly younger kids. Shockingly he said as an 11 y/o he would still do it again.  Little does he know he will be on Empress next week going to Cuba so I can tell you if he was fibbing or not after that.

Thanks for the input Cookingyo, let me know how it goes!  My kids are 7 and 5.  I was thinking after being spoiled with infinite things to do on Oasis class ships if we did a Cuba cruise I think it would be important that they enjoy the kids club as there would be many fewer options of things to do when you are sailing on a ship that could be pretty much be wedged onto the boardwalk if Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock got behind the wheel.