Porters take up Carry ons?

Gillian_WV

2 hours ago, Gillian_WV said:

We had porter take our regular luggage and loved it!!

Last trip we only had backpacks, so no porter help, but this time we will have 2-3 carry on suitcases. 
Will porters take these up?  

You can check as many bags with the porters as you want and they will be taken to the hallway outside your cabin by that evening.  Those are done before stepping on the ship. 

Whatever you carry on, you will have to carry until you can get to your room (Typically 1pm).

12 hours ago, Gillian_WV said:

Last trip we only had backpacks, so no porter help, but this time we will have 2-3 carry on suitcases. 
Will porters take these up?  

Yes. We do this all the time.

We let the porters take our large suitcases and my wife's 24-inch airport carryon while I keep a backpack with all our important documents, electronics, and any valuables with us.

1 hour ago, Gillian_WV said:

Thanks!!  I have a cross body I can keep wallets, passports and meds with us!

yay!! Suits on at the hotel (under appropriate clothing) and hit the ship running. I’m so excited!!

HA HA.  When I first read this, I was thinking why would any one want to wear a 'suit' onto a ship.  Then I realized you were talking about a 'bathing suit'. 🙂