MDR

Cowcrazy65

My husband is a big eater.  When seeing pics of the meals they serve in the MDR, he commented he will have to stop at Windjammer too.  A friend told us he always orders two meals when he eats at the MDR on Carnival. Some times it is the same thing and other times he has two different items as well as deserts.  :unsure:   Is this allowed on Royal Caribbean?

My husband is a big eater.  When seeing pics of the meals they serve in the MDR, he commented he will have to stop at Windjammer too.  A friend told us he always orders two meals when he eats at the MDR on Carnival. Some times it is the same thing and other times he has two different items as well as deserts.  :unsure:   Is this allowed on Royal Caribbean?

I always tell new cruisers, "the hardest decision you have to make all week is what to have for dinner, but if you can't make up you mind you can have one of everything!" Trust me, you will not leave the MDR hungry!

On Lobster night my husband always orders a second meal. 

Our waiter once saw me taking a taste of my husbands dish and wanted to bring me one of the meals -  I already had my own.

Another time my husband ordered a main course thinking it was an appetizer - plus he ordered his meal.  He was brought both main course meals.

No one has to go hungry on a cruise :D