Odyssey of the Seas Zone Zero Closure

Would not be surprised if they axed this.  While I'll admit I really enjoyed the experience and thought it was worth the money it was not with out its hiccups.  I got all suited up and then had to change to a whole new suit after it didn't work.  That was after staying up until 3 am to book the newly scheduled time slot.  The very limited time slots sold out very quickly.  I was lucky they added another one and that the staff told me it would go live at about midnight......which was a few hours later in reality but it did show up.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 9:00 PM, SaturnXOfficial said:

I’m currently on the Odyssey of the Seas as of writing, it’s our first full day and it’s a sea day

Zone Zero is out of service and they can’t fix it, so they’re taking it out and turning it into a game room. No clue when it’s going to happen but this is what staff has told me.

No way! ☹️ We were so looking forward to that. Sailing in August from Rome. 

Wow, that is disappointing news for sure. I was on the October Transatlantic and was lucky to get a reservation.  Our group had no issues and it was a real blast.  Everyone wanted to do it again, but of course could not get another reservation!  I hope Royal can figure out a way to make this work, and add different adventures of more ships.

Is Zone Zero the virtual reality experience? We did this on our Odyssey cruise in January and had a blast! No problems for me and hubby with our equipment....but i can see how it might be problematic for RCCL as far as a profitable venue. It took a long time for the 4 of us to go thru, so at that rate they can't handle many people a day....